Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ngsheta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2003, 03:01 AM
    Oracle
    What is the diffrence between oracle database and oracle 9i developer suite
    kannan_poem1984 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 12:49 AM
    Oracle database is software used for database development and DBA activities. Oracle database used for backend only. Where as oracle developer suite helps for front end.
    Which includes forms and reports which is not available in oracle database.
    Oracle developer suite help for designing application and backend as oracle database
    positivefanatic Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Oracle database - is the repository to store the organizations/project data.It is also referred to as Oracle DBMS(database Management System)

Oracle 9i developer suite is the collection of products relevant to application developemnt.This assists in PL/SQL development.

For more details visit:

New Oracle DBA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oracle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed Oracle 9i,I have been working on oracle since one year(in college).At that time I was not requiring to use the oracle options i.e. I did'nt needed to specify which database serivice to use and all that I just had to run query in SQL *plus. At this time I am working...

Oracle Software [ 2 Answers ]

Please provide the list of Oracle customer lists

Oracle 8i [ 2 Answers ]

We are in Oracle platform based application development. We are user Developer6i as front-end. We are facing a big problem regarding implemenation of the executables. We have to install all the forms FMX files there at client side. Is there is any way to combine all the executable objects into...

View more questions Search