Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Dec 17, 2007, 11:54 AM
    WOE "Mega Blast"
    NOW people are swearing about this WOE product. I would really like to know myself if this Mega Blast really works. I ordered the lemon cream from them and nothing happened.
    If this Mega Blast works than this product could be what a lot of people are looking for. But seriously $200 that's a lot for someone to purchase for a small jar that may not work. I think they should sale it to first time buyers really cheap just to prove that this work. And If this product works Believe me people will come back. AGAIN AND AGAIN!! UNTIL they do that DIANA STALDER ROCKS!!
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Dec 17, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Well I looked on the site and its on sell now.. its like 169.99 for a 12 oz... I am still doing my research , if I am going to spend that amount of my money. I mean, I have seen mixed reviews. Most say they have gotten lighter but I even seen a awesome picture but then again I don't lose my money. For me it's a win-lose but I won't ever know unless I buy it. When I get paid this Friday, I might just buy the mega blast. If I decied to buy it, I will update you. A friend of mine bought it and said she's getting results. It's been 3 weeks.
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 06:48 AM
    WOE has taken down those fake photos they had up too! They had us thinking you could get results from their products but in fact the pictures were from this site: index.htm and the hair one was the lady pictured as model I on this site: MODELS GALLERY-INDIAN LONG HAIR

They've snatched the forum down, but it ain't over!! They can change what they want because I already printed the entire site to show what it was when I bought my product and that is false advertising and it was done to deceive & mislead consumers. The Texas Attorney General's office has been informed. You can file a complaint too online at https://www.oag.state.tx.us/forms/cpd/form.php

They have given me some steps to follow, first one being ask for a refund and advise them it is granted! That will be today!
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Yes it is true that the pics were taken from Indian long hair site, long hair Indian site from Calcutta(Kolkata)INDIA--indianrapunzels theindian lady with the pink on sitting on the bed.

And the skin pics were taken fron
    Skin Marks, Scars, Spots, and Other Discolorations.

It's a shame that people play on folks insecurities to make a dollar because some are so desperate to get light they will do anything even use mercury , hydrochloric acid based produts to achieve such. Well I really don't care if people use it or nor I just know that I won't so I don't have to worry about what so many people are going through using a byproduct. To all good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search