Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Itunes and iPod
    I have about 1000 songs on my itunes but I can only get about 700 on my iPod. They were all on their before but then I downloaded a music video and it too won't go on the iPod. On itunes it has about 4 gb but only about 3gb is going on my iPod. I have a iPod classic 80 gb. How can I get all of those songs on their? A thing pops up when I sync it and it says that an unknown error has occurred (-69). I don't know what that means. Please help me asap. I spent the last 4 hours messing with it and it got me no wherwe
    Chuckamuck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Have a look at this technical document first.

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302684

My guess is there's something about the movie file you mention that's gumming up the works.

Hope that helps.
    ipodaddict01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Try looking at the directional pamphlet. That might help. Or go to the add/remove hardware on your computer.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Apr 9, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Here's a description of what to do when you encounter error -69.

BTW, there is no add/remove hardware control panel on Mac OS X (it's not needed by the OS), so if you're using a Mac you won't be able to do that as suggested by ipodaddict01.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting MOVIES from LimeWire to Itunes to Ipod? [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea where I am supposed to ask this question at, but I am trying to take a movie that I have downloaded on LimeWire and transfer it to Itunes and then I want to sync it so that it shows up on my Ipod. But I have no idea how?? I can get it to Itunes in my music library but it doesn't show...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search