Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrttyBrownEyez21 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2007, 05:04 PM
    What should I do?
    OK so the guy who I've been crushing on and who's always picking on me and flirtin w me now knows that I like him. When my friend asked him who he liked "he said no one" and then she told him that I liked him but even though he knows that I like he still flirts with me and then the other day he comes up to me and hugs me and says something like "u never talk 2 me anymore..ur like avoiding me or somethin."I mean I guess you could say that was kind of tru,but that was because I didn't know how 2 act around him.so what should I do?
    scrub cakes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Well go for it ask him face to face or make the first move oh yh would you be able to help me is 11 yrs age difference too much

Dec 18, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Ask him what face to face?if he likes me?and to answer your question, I don't think age matters,but sometimes it can get in the way,but I mean if you y'all feel y'all have a genuine connection,then age should matter.but it also depends on how old you are now and how old they are because sometimes being too young and being in a relationship w someone 11 years old than you is too big of a difference.hope I helped.
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Dec 19, 2007, 07:15 AM
    It seems like he likes you. Guys like to pick on girls and fool around with them and play fight with them because they can make physical contact while doing so. If he asked you why you're distant after you found out he said he doesn't like anyone then I guess it means he wasn't telling the truth when he said "no one". The only way to find out is to ask him, if you're too shy then I'll try to give you examples on how to open up the subject, but if you're not that shy and you're able to ask him, what are you waiting for ? :P

Dec 19, 2007, 07:52 AM
    yea I do tend to get shy around guys.. especially if I like them so I'm going to need sum examples on how 2 open up to the subject

Dec 20, 2007, 01:18 PM
    All right, if you're shy then I guess the best thing is to smile to him (I've learned smiling is the best way to communicate and show you're interested and start up conversations). When he comes around and talks to you show you're interested to hear what he has to say. If by chance you end up alone together, try to take advantage. Ask him about his tests or favorite music, whether he likes bowling, skating, surfing, whatever. Try to talk about an event or activity you can do together in the future. If there is a concert this weekend or the next, talk about it, he might end up asking you to go to the concert with him. If he doesn't ask you out to one of the activities you talked about but you feel that he would like to but is also shy to ask, go like "I'm heading to ___ with a couple of friends, want to come along?" Show the group thing, its not as embarrassing as asking him out on a date but you can still manage to meet him outside of school where you can get to know him better. I hope I helped. If there are any more questions I'd try and love to help.
    Goodluck!

Dec 21, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Today was our last day for christmas break and he walked w me all the way from my class to my bus.from my class to the stairs he had his arm around me and I put my arm around him too.then he walked me 2 my bus and got on my bus said hey to a few people and then I gave him his christmas present and card and then he hugged me twice and then got off.does that mean anything?

Dec 21, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrttyBrownEyez21
    today was our last day for christmas break and he walked w me all the way from my class to my bus.from my class to the stairs he had his arm around me n i put my arm around him too.then he walked me 2 my bus n got on my bus said hey 2 a few ppl n then i have his his christmas present n card n then hugged he me twice n then got off.does that mean anything?
    Walking with you was a good sign, he could've gone with his friends or talked to someone else but he stayed with you and wanted to spend his last few minutes in school before the break with you other than anyone else. (and I'm pretty sure he wasn't doing it for the gift ;P ) Is there any party or gathering happening during this break? Will there be any chance you might meet him? Does he have your number? How old are you? A little more details would be helpful.
    To be honest he reminds me of a really nice guy I know, and these signs are really good. However, he also reminds me of another guy who keeps getting me so confused and turned out to be no good (unfortunatly, I'm still not completely cured from the hurt, and he still manages to get me so confused) So be careful, don't get too carried away, he may be doing these things but thinking of you only as a friend. You can never know if he loves you unless he says it, and I think you're on the right track to finding out.
    Please let us know what happens.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Dec 21, 2007, 04:38 PM
    agree with silent all the way.. pplz tense to get confused with this stuff really easy so be careful and I hope it turn out good...

as a nice guy I know that we don't mess around with this stuff... b.c I know that if I do it will only end up hurting the girls... and from what you been saying about him... (he seem like a nice guy ) ^^>...

lol.. I just don't know is that us nice guy way to nice ? Or that you girls have the magic to make us never want to hurt you guys and just want to protect you... I hope you catch my drift

lol.. well what I am trying to say is why don't give it a try?? ^^

sorry... my english is not really good so.. hahahaha I hope it help

Dec 21, 2007, 08:47 PM
    There's nothing going on over break that I know of.but I'm sixteen and yes he has my number I gave it to him in his christmas card that I gave to him.

Dec 21, 2007, 09:25 PM
    did he call you or text you yet ? If yes then ^^ you know what going on...

even he not calling.. why don't you call him ?and like hey how it going.. doing anything tomorrow ? >.stuff like that... start the conversation... ^^

Dec 21, 2007, 10:04 PM
    No he hasn't called or texted me yet,but I don't know if I should call him though. I mean I do have his number though my friend gave it to me,but I don't know.

Dec 21, 2007, 10:21 PM
    don't be shy ^^... just call him... tell you something... I am a nice guy also.. and like I told you I think that he is a nice guy too... and us nice guy always tense to be shy around girls.. especially the girls we like... we really want to call them but we can't cause we don't know what to say ^^...

so why not give it a chance and see how it go... if you like him that much... then it wouldn't be a problem ^^

Dec 22, 2007, 03:44 AM
    I guess you should wait for him to call, if he didn't over christmas and didn't give you a gift and you feel like it, ask him why he didn't. I guess as they say: "the ball is in his court now" so just wait and see what he may do. If he doesn't, there is nothing wrong with you trying again.
    Goodluck

Dec 22, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Maybe I'll call him, but if I can't bring myself 2 do it,then a simple text shouldn't hurt. But silentbreeze 2 answer your question,he is getting me a present,he's going to give me it the next time I c him.

Dec 22, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrttyBrownEyez21
    maybe i'll call him, but if i can't bring myself 2 do it,then a simple text shouldnt hurt. but silentbreeze 2 answer ur question,he is getting me a present,hes gonna give me it the next time i c him.
    Well then I guess you can figure out how he feels the next time you see him. Like how he presents the gift, what he says, how he acts... etc. If you feel like calling him, do so, if you are too shy, a message is not a bad idea at all.

Dec 23, 2007, 08:37 AM
    My friends keep telling me that I should call him, but I still dk,because I wouldn't know what 2 say and then one of my friends said that I should 3-way him with another one of my friends.do you think that would be a good idea?because I mean I do want to try 2 hang out w him over break to you know c how we interact w each other outside of school you know. And also because there's this really good movie out that I want to c n I want to know if he would want to c it w me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Forget the 3 way stuff, and no messages through friends, but you can ask for his number and start there. That would show your interested, and he does like you, and going slow and getting comfortable with him will take care of the shyness. I know your friends gave you his number, but asking him is a good icebreaker, and you can also ask his plans for break.

Dec 23, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I think I've finally worked up the nerve to call him.I think I'm going to call him on Wednesday that way it won't interfere w his christmas.as I said in my previous posts I want to c if he would want to hang out w me before we go back to school.should I ask him if he wants it to be a group thing or just the two of us and would that make it a date if its the two of us?

Dec 24, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Maybe asking him out just the two of you will make him think it's a date. If you are willing to take the risk, why not? But know you might not get and okay. Personally I think its better to go out with a group the first time, as I said before.
    Call him on Wednesday and see how it goes.
    Goodluck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search