Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrttyBrownEyez21 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 08:53 PM
    To go with what you said talaniman he does know that I like him.to go with what you said silent breeze, at times I think he likes me too by the things he does to me and stuff like that and all my friends say awww and get them and stuff like that when I tell them and stuff.I'm never the one who approaches him,he's always the one to approach me.I think another reason why he hasn't done anything is because he's on punishment rite now and he doesn't know for how long because my friend asked him.and then his parents are really strict and won't really let him do anything but I don't know if that's because he's on punishment or if that's how it always is.but once he gets off punishment I'll c he would want to do anything
    younglady13 Posts: 40, Reputation: -6

Jan 12, 2008, 09:05 PM
    Of course that means he likes you!! you should ask him though because some guys are werid although he most likely likes you you could slip a note in his locker saying how you feel or go to him face to face or ask your friends to ask him if you go for a note in locker make sure you put that its from you
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2008, 01:54 AM
    Girl I think he likes you, but I'm not giving you the thumbs up because I've been in a similar situation. I used to like a guy in my school, he was always the one to come up to me, he was always joking around and fooling around with me and trying to get my attention and acting differently with me. I really started to fall for him, then all of a sudden he stopped doing the things I love and started doing them to my best friend (yeah, ouch!) maybe he is a player, and maybe I ran out of time... I know I am special and if he was too hasty to wait for me then I don't think he deserves me. We are now on a friendly bases, he still kids with me, and lately he's been telling me he wants to take me out and we set a date and all but it was all just kidding around. The date was last Thursday, he didn't show up of course he doesn't know where I live (he doesn't even have my number!) and today I was like: thanks for taking me LOL and we fooled around and stuff then he was like I wanted to take you and I was like I got dressed and waited for the phone to ring but it just wouldn't... etc. All OBVIOUSLY fooling around, there was no doubt we meant any of the words we were saying, we were laughing so hard.

Sometimes it helps to hear similar stories from other people. The reason I wrote all this is that I wanted you to see my situation and try to see the similarities between them.
    Maybe he thought I didn't care, maybe he gave up trying to show me he cares, maybe its my fault... I don't know, I still haven't figured it out... BUT he can also be a player, which he probably is, a player I fell (falling) for.

So, in the back of your mind you must remember things might not work out all right, just so you don't get shocked like I did. Getting heartbroken and knowing why is easier than getting heartbroken not knowing the reason for all the pain...

But to be honest, I don't think he's like the guy I know, the thing that shows is that he treats you differently, and it shows and he's not trying to hide it.
    I say go for it, what's the worse that can happen? But make sure you tell him that you Don't want to jeapordise the relationship you two already have, you just wanted to know so you'd be on the same page. That you don't want this to change the lovely relationship between you. Make sure he gets that message.
    Goodluck girl, I hope your story turns out better than mine...

Jan 13, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Thanks silent breeze for letting me c your perpective... it really helped :) so thanks.I think I will go for it once I find out when he's off punishment because I won't know how far our relationship is going to go if I don't try right?I honestly think I have a chance w him because out of all the guys I've liked and tried 2 pursue something with,this one is turing out to be the most optimistic so far and it has the potential and he's not like all the other guys I've liked and all my good friends think I have a chance and that he likes me too,so we'll c. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you with your similar experience,hopefully things will get better for you too

Jan 15, 2008, 08:04 PM
    This morning I was talking to my friends and I happened to look over and I saw him looking at me,that's actually saw him and so I looked and then looked away and kept talking to my friends.then my friend was talking to him during 1st block and she was looking at his camera and was like you don't have ant pictures of my boo on there n he was like who and she said my name and was like I'll take a pic and he was like no I'm going to take it.what does that mean,if anything.so today during last block I was in the hall I was walking 2 go to the bathroom and he just happened to be in the hallway and so I called his name and he turned around and waited for me ,then we hugged and started walking down the hall.I talked and walked w him till we got 2 his locker and then I left and went to the bathroo.when I came out the bathroom he was still in the hall and he was talking 2 my friend and so talked to her for a min and then walked back up the hall w him.as we were walking he kept pushing me into the halls and so I was pushing him back and then he was asking me what class I was going to and I was like chorus and he was like o so you have penny and I was playing around and was like nooo I have so and so n then I did something else and he was like what are you making fun of me and I was like nooo and I like put my hand on his shoulder or something and was like I would never make fun of you or something and then I tried to turn to go into my class but every time I went to go in one direction he would go in the same direction and so we kept doing that for awhile and then I was like my teacher is probably like wth is she doing and then he let me by and then he left.then I got in the room and my friend were like I saw that and I was all like what.so does any of that mean anything?

Jan 16, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrttyBrownEyez21
    this morning i was talkin to my friends n i happened to look over n i saw him lookin at me,thats actually saw him n so i looked n then looked away n kept talking to my friends.then my friend was talkin 2 him during 1st block n she was lookin at his camera n was like u dont have ant pictures of my boo on there n he was like who n she said my name n was like i'll take a pic n he was like no im gonna take it.what does that mean,if anything.so 2day during last block i was in the hall i was walkin 2 go to the bathroom n he just happened to be in the hallway n so i called his name n he turned around n waited for me ,then we hugged n started walkin down the hall.i talked n walked w him till we got 2 his locker n then i left n went to the bathroo.when i came out the bathroom he was still in the hall n he was talkin 2 my friend n so talked 2 her for a min n then walked back up the hall w him.as we were walking he kept pushing me into the halls n so i was pushing him back n then he was askin me what class i was goin to n i was like chorus n he was like o so u have penny n i was playin around n was like nooo i have so n so n then i did somethin else n he was like what are u makin fun of me n i was like nooo n i like put my hand on his shoulder or somethin n was like i would never make fun of u or somethin n then i tried to turn to go into my class but everytime i went to go in one direction he would go in the same direction n so we kept doin that for awhile n then i was like my teacher is prolly like wth is she doin n then he let me by n then he left.then i got in the room n my friend were like i saw that n i was all like what.so does any of that mean anything?
    About the camera thing I don't think he means much by it. Walking in the hall and goofing off is really nice but I have some questions; I didn't catch the last part... you two were messing around, when he was like are you making fun of me, was he serious, kidding, or seriously kidding... and while saying no ill never make fun of you, were you serious or kidding or in between, last but not least, his eye contact, when jumping in front of you, was he looking into your eyes searching, was he looking down kind of wondering what to do next (not by how to block your way but something deeper) or were you JUST goofing ? I don't think just goofing around... please make it clear, I'm waiting :D
    Goodluck

Jan 16, 2008, 05:31 AM
    It seemed like he was kidding because he didn't sound serious and I was being serious when I told him that I wouldn't make fun of him.while we walking beside each other we didn't have eye contact because we were beside each other but while he blocking me when did have eye contact.

Jan 16, 2008, 05:36 AM
    While blocking you... you didn't have eye contact? If you did was he looking into your eyes searching, or was he looking down? The reason I'm stressing is that eye contact is important. Good thing you said it kind of seriously. I think you two are good together and I guess your friends think so too. If a close friend of your was the one to comment ask her what she meant if you are really interested. If not go back to your original plan and wait till he gets off punishment. But enjoy the time you two are spending together now and don't get too caught up with what might happen later, take everything as it comes. Any questions?

Jan 16, 2008, 05:44 AM
    I meant to say when he was blocking me we did have eye contact.thanks, yea all my good friends, the ones who know I like him and everything like that,say we look cute together and all this stuff. Yea it was a close friend of mine who was like I saw that when I came in the room,because apparently they had saw through the door.

Jan 16, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Then girl I guess you have got a great guy for you! I truly hope your story turns out better than mine! I honestly wish you the best of luck. How long is his punishment going to continue?

Jan 16, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Awww thanks! :) I hope things turn out good for you too! I don't know how long his punishment is,I guess I can always ask,because me and one my bestfriends want to go iceskating and she wants to bring her boyfriend and I think it would be fun to bring him

Jan 16, 2008, 05:55 AM
    Sure! I say go for it. Set a date and tomorrow ask him if he can come along, all in the say ways we have talked about earlier. Goodluck, keep posting!

Jan 17, 2008, 12:59 PM
    It was supposed to snow and unlike all the rest of the countys we had to go school and then we had to end up going home early because of the roads. So the school was pretty much desserted. And so we had to stay until 11:30 so we only 2 blocks. I was walking to class and my two friends were standing in the hall and so we stopped in the middle of the hall and then we looked to the right and he was down the hall and then one of them was like someone down the hall is looking at u,and she was talking about him, but I kind of figured he was,because you know how you get that feeling when someone is staring at u. then during 1st block I went to go re-take a test and he ended up coming down there 2 talk to the teacher.n so I get up and he puts his hands out for me to hug him and so I hug him and then he teased me about the way I hug.. sayin that wasn't a hug and he was like you have to squeeze tight and so then I hugged him again and it was one of those hugs where you rock back and forth,and this time it was a tighter kind of hug because he squez(sp?) me and I held onto to him tighter than I usually do and so we were closer together when he hugged me then we have before, then like 30 minutes later I was wandering the halls again w my friend and he was in the hall too and so we stopped and he had his camera in his hand and he took a picture of me and then we kept going in our opposite directions. So I guess my question would be ,is all this a good sign?

Jan 18, 2008, 02:37 AM
    I think these are pretty good signs. Him taking a picture of you is really good, means he wanted to make sure you are okay with it before. But a question, is there a possibility one of your friends asked him why he didn't take a picture of you?
    Him hugging you and insisting on you hugging him stronger I think that is also good. I think any other guy wouldn't really think much of the hug, you know, he'd hug you, whatever. But he cared and wanted you to hug him the way he is hugging you, all to further lay down the boundaries between you two. Another question, does he hug any of your other friends? How does he hug them, same way or a quick rush of hello?
    P.S. “Squeeze”
    He/I squeezed me/him
    Is squeezing me
    ;)

Jan 18, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Well remember on one of my last posts I said that one of my bestfriends was looking at his camera and said " u don't have any pictures of my boo on here." and he said "who?" and then she said my name, and was like "i'll take it." and then he said " no i will." but that's not the same thing as her asking him why he didn't take a picture of me.when all this took place, I wasn't in the same place as them. Yea he hugs some of my friends, but no not in that same way,it is more of a way to say hello. Thanks for clarifying how to spell sqeeze lol. So you think him wanting to hug me tighter was a way of telling me he wanted to get closer or something,I don't know.

Jan 22, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Today I was in the lunch line with my best friend and she saw him coming out the lunch line and she told him to come here.he did,and he hugged me first, it was a kind of long hug too,then he hugged my friend.then I stole one of his fries and then they started talking about wrestling.then before last block I was talking to that same person and then someone called my name so I went over there and then I went back and she was talking to him.then he hugged both of us at the same time.then me and him both started walking and he had his arm around me so that it was hangin on my shoulder and then my other best friend was walking the other way and she gave me that look like "awwww thats cute..get em!" then he put it down,then my friend comes up and walks w us, and he said something about her and then he touced her on the shoulder,but he had to reach behind me to do it because I was in the middle and so it was kind of a smooth move because then he put his arm around my shoulder again.and so then we kept walking down the hall until I had to go up the stairs so then I said bye.I mean I think all these are really good signs that he likes me.what do you think of the matter?

Jan 27, 2008, 11:55 AM
    First I want to say Im sorry for the late reply but I have my finals now and Im really struggling and there is no time to sign in. I finally found a second and quickly decided to log in and see what happened with you. I think these are great signs, I really liked the smooth move he did, pretending he wanted to touch your best friend so he could put his arm around you again ;) So I say its all good.
    Keep posting! Ill reply as soon as I possibly can

Jan 27, 2008, 01:18 PM
    No its OK I understand... school is a # one priority... I hope you did good on your finals :). I was thinking about seeing if he would want to watch the superball with me.. whether it been just us or like a group of us... that is if he's of punishment... I hope so... because its been awhile.do you think that would be a good idea or no?

Jan 28, 2008, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrttyBrownEyez21
    no its ok i understand...school is a # one priority... i hope u did good on ur finals :). i was thinking about seeing if he would want to watch the superball with me ..whether it been just us or like a group of us...that is if hes of punishment...i hope so...cuz its been awhile.do u think that would be a good idea or no?
    Instead of giving you a yes/no, Im going to tell you to ask yourself two questions, from that you'll know the answer.

1- Can you NOT ask him and NOT regret it later?

2- Worse case sinario, do you want to be the person saying: "I took the risk, it didnt turn out the way I planned but at least I knew" or "There was a guy I liked, period.

Hope I helped.

Jan 28, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Yea your questions helped me.my answer to the first question was no and my answer to the 2nd one was I'd rather be the person who took the risk instead of doing nothing.so I'm guess I got my answer,I guess that means I should ask him? Today my best friend asked him if he was off punishment and he told her that yea he was off punishment and that he can hang out but that he didn't have his phone back yet. And then she told me and I was like that's good and I said that he probably knows its me since he knows that your my best friend and she said of course he knows its you n that she had a good feeling about us.and then at the end of the day I was going into class and he called my name as I was about to go in the room and so I turned around and I hugged him and then we started walking and he had his arm around my shoulder again and I had my arm around me and he asked me how I was doing and stuff.and then we stopped and my best friend was talking to some of our friends and she like smiled at me and winked because she had saw us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search