Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackieeric Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Am I experiencing implant bleeding?
    My last period was on November 23. We BD 3 times around my ovulation. Yesterday I had some spotting too light for a pad or a tampon and it had stopped by this morning. My period is due on December 18. Does this sound like implant bleeding or a strange period? I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning and got a BFN.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 17, 2007, 08:24 AM
    It could be, but implantation bleeding is actually rare compared to what you might have heard.

Its also likely that you took a pregnancy test too early... it might be hard, but wait till you're at least 1 week late before you test again. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I experiencing implantation bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

HI My last menstrual period was on the 21st of March today is the 14th of April today when I went to the bathroom I had very light pinkish spotting once when I wiped Could this be implantation bleeding even though I still have week to go till my period? :confused:

What's ths SOONEST Implant. Bleeding can occur? [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate any opinions or experiences relating to my issue. I am wondering if it is even POSSIBLE to have implantation bleeding as soon as 2 weeks after the START of my LMP. I started LMP on Sept. 16th, (I have only a 4-5 day menstruation) and had unprotected sex on the night of the 25th....

Implant bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have stated before that my period started on the night of the 20th really late like it was almost the 21st. I had what I thought was regular bleeding the 21st and 22nd then it went to light pink blood could that be implant bleeding? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Experiencing liquid flood back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hope someone out there can help me before I have to kick out big bucks on this unit. I have a Trane A/C unit (outside). There is ice build up on the coils and the motor and on the outside grate. This happened when I turned the switch from cool to heat on my thermostat. Can someone out there...

View more questions Search