Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martynm507 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 02:04 PM
    How can I tell if my property is haunted
    How can I find out if my house is haunted, my 2 year old wakes most nights screaming, telling someone called Sam to go away, he then screams no, no, out, out, this occurs on several occasions throughout the week, the same each time, any one help us.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 02:34 PM
    If she is waking up screaming rather than waking up and then screaming she most likely is having a reoccuring dream rather than a ghost.
    When she wakes up screaming and after she calms down ask her to describe everything she can remember. If she tells you she is seeing something in the house or that something is waking her it might be a ghost.
    If she says stuff like running down a path or something that doesn't have to do with the house then it is probably a reoccuring dream.
    legendarypi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 02:42 PM
    It sounds as though you may have some activity going on. Spirits are attracted to young children. Try setting up a video recorder in his room that has the capability to record at night. If it doesn't have a night vision option you want the lowest Lux possible. Also get a digital voice recorder and place it in the child's room while he sleeps. You may be surprised by what you hear and see during playback. Also do some research on the home or property that you reside in. You can do this by going to your local library or towns historic society if you have one. Find out if anything unusual has ever happened there such as a murder, a suicide or fire. It is possible that there was indeed a Sam that lived there in the past who suffered an unfortunate death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being haunted [ 37 Answers ]

Im 12 and for as long as I can I rember creepy things have happened to me things ending up wear I did not leave them money in a locked bank and I had the key it looked untouched but when I looked into it nothing was to be found even though I put money in it then I got some more money in it and it...

My property or my house is haunted [ 10 Answers ]

Haunting I think that my property or my house is haunted, how can I find out the history of this land and if any murders or deaths have occurred in the house or on the land? So many things have happened with no logical explanation, examples are of course noises, feeling of being watched, seeing...

Property Taxes on Property sold for estate settlement. [ 1 Answers ]

We have sold property in Indiana that will be part of and estate settlement. The property sold for less than $100,000. The money from this property will be divided between the 6 children. What taxes will be owed for the sale of this property?

Property taxes on inherited property [ 1 Answers ]

When daughter inherits home from parent and moves into the home, is there an adjustment to the property tax base in California? Currently taxes are extremely low but house has increased in value since purchase 40 years ago. House is held by trust.

Property taxes/lien on property [ 2 Answers ]

We have been taking care of the rental properties across the street from us for many years as the landlord lives in Arkansas. We have never been paid for these services. We repair and maintain these properties, and the last tenants we even collected the rent and deposited into the landlord’s...

View more questions Search