Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathy34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Sick dog
    My dog is throwing up this brown stuff. And I don't know what is it!! :( :mad:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I don't mean to be unkind. But, instead of spending precious time asking people here, how about taking your dog to the vet as soon as possible? No one here can examine your pet. Maybe there is something serious going on that needs immediate treatment by a veterinarian.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Some more details would help. Certainly if the dog is showing other symptoms, let us know. It is quite common for dogs to forage indigestible and throw up. I see no need to pay an arm and an leg for weekend vet care in most cases. The brown stuff could be some yummy feces it found somewhere. Withhold food for most of the day. Don't feed as long as it is still throwing up. If it isn't settled by tomorrow, call the vet.

Even when throwing up is due to a serious problem such as an intestinal blockage, usually there is no rush for treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm sick of this what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Please I need someone's help! There is this lad and we use to kind of go out we kiss everynow and then but I just don't know what to da I really like him and can't get over him! I keep going back to him ! Does he even like me? What should I do?

Sick [ 7 Answers ]

Can you fell sick to your stomach during egg and sperm inplation?

Am I sick? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know if I have a mental illness?

Sick sick sick [ 3 Answers ]

Im am so sick all day... I can't even eat. And I mean NOTHING will stay down what can I do?:(

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

View more questions Search