Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Dean Koontz Frankenstein series
    Why can't I find the third book? Maybe I'm just blind?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 16, 2007, 05:22 AM
    This might help... Dean Koontz Website, Suspense novel - Dean Koontz - The Official Site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of TV series [ 2 Answers ]

In the early 1990es there was a TV series about this old (elderly) man who had a shop with various magical/cursed items. He had two helpers (basically the ones who solved all the mysteries) - a young redhaired woman (a pretty little thing) and a young guy, whom was the funny sidekick. The old guy...

Looking for a children's book: crazy pirates, dracula, frankenstein all on holiday [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a children's book about crazy pirates/Frankenstein/Dracula/Pollyfilla the Parrot all on holiday together. Watercoloured illustrations.

Baseballhistory series [ 4 Answers ]

Mickey mcdermott baseball history series card 1979 autographed is it worth anything

TV series [ 1 Answers ]

There was a TV series in which the main character would get a newspaper (a day early) and he would try to prevent castastrophes from happening. He had a cat, lived over a bar and was also friend with a black blind woman. Anybody remember the name of the show?

TV series [ 4 Answers ]

I have been asking people about this series that I think was on NBC in the 80's. It was a gangster show that was on for at least 3 seasons,one of which ended with the main bad guy in the dessert while we were testing the h-bomb.

View more questions Search