Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 03:27 AM
    As a result of new Windows update (15 Dec) Internet exploder cannot find any website.
    Hi, my Windows XP installed new updates to my PC yesterday (15 Dec 2007) during shut down. Once I opened my PC again Internet explorer cannot find any website. Skype is still working normally. How to fix the problem? Windows update doesn't work now because of that Internet Explorer malfunction.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 05:15 AM
    Hi Mark,
    I am not someone who can help. I looked at your entire question because you mentioned internet exploder! LOL Yeah, that would solve all kinds of problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't access Windows update website. [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to enter the Windows Update webpage I get a message like, We appreciate your visit but this is only for windows users, you can visit the mac site at microsoft.com/mac Well, I am a windows user, what is wrong? Thanks in Advance! :)

Does anybody have the windows update folder for windows 98? [ 3 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted my Windows update folder. I'd appreciate if anyone could give it to me. Thanks in Advance.:)

Windows update [ 24 Answers ]

I have had no updates from windows update since beging of December and auto updates are off. If I go to the site it says 0 -0 - 0 -0 in all the catogerys but I haven't changed anything. Ihas there just been no updates?? If so then it's a miricel lol

Can't update windows xp [ 5 Answers ]

i can't update my windows xp...sometimes a bubble will pop up in my taskbar and say "new updates are available"...i'd click on it and it will ask me to install the new updates...it would go into the process of installing then stop and say something like "the cd key is not valid"...then it will end...

Windows update [ 4 Answers ]

Hello experts, I'm not sure but I think I may have a problem. I ran the windows update and got the security update 823559 and a day or so later I received the same message that this update was needed again. I looked in my installed updates and noticed I have a total of 19 security updates with this...

View more questions Search