Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfdance Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Movie title from the late 70's early 80's
    Bear with me, my memory is kind of sketchy. Back in the late 70's or early 80's I saw a movie about a family (possibly a futuristic family), that had a large sheet of glass separating them from a group of lions. I believe that the man was killed in the end, by one of the lions. Does anyone know what the name of the movie or television show I'm talking about is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 16, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Could it be Born Free? Born Free (1966)

Dec 16, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg219
    Could it be Born Free? Born Free (1966)
    I don't think it was Born Free. It was either a Sci-Fi movie or a Horror film. Thanks anyway.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 09:44 AM
    It might be Savage Harvest from 1981. But I suspect it's a segment of the 1969 movie The Illustrated Man, based on the collection of Ray Bradbury stories of the same name.

Dec 16, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    It might be Savage Harvest from 1981. But I suspect it's a segment of the 1969 movie The Illustrated Man, based on the collection of Ray Bradbury stories of the same name.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. It was the segment titled "The Veldt" from "The Illustrated Man". If that was not it, it was a movie titled "The Veldt" which would have been released later than I originally thought. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's early 80's made for TV fantasy movie [ 7 Answers ]

There was a made for TV fantasy movie that came out around the Clash of Titans release. It had the main character was a dark haired younger guy who had a bow and arrow that shot these energy like arrows. The "love interest" for him was the typical damsel in distress type. I want to say that...

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

Title to late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the main character's name was Sherman, a young teenage boy. I just remember a Halloween scene and a kid sticks his hand in the bag and gets his fingers snapped with a mouse trap. Any ideas?

View more questions Search