Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toysampler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Simple toy
    Hi! I need the name to a simple toy that was around in the 1970's. It's a bb size ball bearing encased in a clear plastic cylander. The idea of the toy is to make the bb travel up a spiral ledge and drop into a notch at the top of the spiral simply by using wrist action and a steady hand. Thanks.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 12:06 AM
    I've seen one, held one, been unable to get the bebe where I wanted it... Sorry, the name is lost somewhere. 30 years is a long time. Best of luck.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 16, 2007, 04:57 AM
    I can't find that particular one but... I used to love that game!

Here's an oline version I found ( of a similar game)... Google Image Result for http://www.happypenguin.org/images/screen03.jpg

One on eBay... 4 IN Home Run Rolling Balls Game/A Tilt Maze Game - (eBay item 170096355148 end time Dec-23-07 11:14:53 PST)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simple discount [ 0 Answers ]

On dec 19 1993 joel needs P20,000 w/c he plans to repay on march 23 1994 if he can secure a loan from a bank that charges 8 4/5 % simple discount how much must be barrow fr. The bank?

Simple conversation [ 5 Answers ]

I SUCK AT IT! Unless there is a topic (silly or serious) I have a hard time holding a conversation. An example is when somebody comes and sits by me while I'm eating breakfast and says "what's up?". They don't always want a conversation but when they do what do I say other than "nothing, how did...

Simple solution [ 2 Answers ]

I have been so into building my own PC that I am not seeing the forest for the trees. I put together an asus barebones with amd 64x2processor with 250gb hard drive and 2 gb memory, dvd burner. When I plug it in, the light on the mobo is on but the power supply does not turn on. I know this is a...

Simple interest [ 1 Answers ]

What is the simple interest on a 14,500 load at 9% interest for 5 years? I did 14,500 x 9% x 5 years = $6,525

Simple qest [ 2 Answers ]

Do medical students get paid? If yes: What is the salary for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year students?

View more questions Search