Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotshotkyle7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Sexualy
    :confused: can you and your partner get HIV you AIDS if both of you never had sexes before and it was your first time but u keep having sexes with out a condom
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 15, 2007, 08:31 PM
    You can only get it from someone who already has it.
    You don't get hiv/aids from having sex with a person who doesn't have it.
    You get it from a person who has it and you have sex with them without a condom.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 08:45 PM
    If one of you has aids yes. But what you do get is a baby if you are having sex with no protection.
    Plus there are other (100's of them) sexually transmitted diseases, most more common than aids.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 08:58 PM
    There is also the possibility that you can get HIV/AIDS even if neither of you have had sex before. One person could have gotten it at birth, through a medical procedure, accidental exposure, or from drug use. Just because a person doesn't know they have it, doesn't mean they are safe!

I personally knew a college freshman who was a virgin who got it from a blood transfusion. He had an awful time dealing with it. The last time I saw him was when the ambulance people carried him out of the dorm on a stretcher after he attempted suicide.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 17, 2007, 08:42 AM
    If you insist on having sex, please get the proper information first and then use condoms as well as birth control every time... correctly.

HIV/AIDS is just one of many things that can come from having unprotected sex, even if you were both virgins before. Sex is an adult action that carries adult consequences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexualy frustraded [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend been dating for a soon 5 years I'm 21 and he will be soon 21 and all and we are about to get married and all but one thing I don't like about him the most is we use to be very active in the sex field and know he's not that active the only thing he would want is blow jobs he...

I'm not sexualy active and I've missed my period for ovr a month. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm not sexually active. I've had my period for nearly two years and it's never been completely regular. Lately though, it seems to be getting more and more irregular. I think the last period I had was in late January and it is now almost April. I don't know what to do. I'm not sexually...

Being more sexualy attractive [ 34 Answers ]

Hey again all! This place is addictive :D Anyway I was wondering... I am a pretty attractive guy with lots off friends and I am very social. Although I have a problem... I am the guy that ALL girls love to talk to and hang out with. That is of cource really great... BUT

View more questions Search