Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drbill48 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 07:12 PM
    New Monitor and old computer
    My computer does not start the desktop when installing new monitor. It does not even recognize it as a new hardware.

Thanks for your help, Drbill
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 16, 2007, 01:25 AM
    It might help to know what type of computer, OS, etc.
    It could be that one of the pins is defective. Do you have Plug and Play feature? I would take the new monitor back and have it tested to prove it works.

Good luck, and Happy Holidays.
    drbill48 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Thanks, Chery. Happy Holidays to you to. I will keep you in my prayers as you struggle with your cancer. Drbill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Monitor [ 4 Answers ]

My computer monitor, just over the last week, has developed faint grey lines that follow every line of text, image, or border. I don't know what has caused this, or what is causing this, and we bought a new monitor because of these lines, yet nothing has changed. Could you please tell me what is...

Computer monitor [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my monitor is upside down. Please help!! Thanks When my computer starts up its fine but then when it gets to my page its upside down.

Computer monitor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my monitor is upside down. Please help!! Thanks

Monitor says No signal - New computer [ 6 Answers ]

hey I'm new to these forums but I'm having a rather troubling problem. About 2 days ago I bought a new computer from my local computer shop, its made up of : Asus M2N Sli Deluxe motherboard Legend DDR2 667mhz 512mb ram x2 Nvidia 7950GT AMD Dual Core 4200+ AM2 Western Digital Sata 80gb Hard...

View more questions Search