Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eaiverson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 04:08 AM
    Tv Show between the late 80's and early 90's
    Trying to figure out the TV show that aired mid afternoon in the mid 80's to early 90's. It w as about a girl who lived on earth but she talked to her dad who was in outer space. She talked to him through a rock.. it came on right before small wonder.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 01:46 PM
    I think it was called Out of this World.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Tv show late 80's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the telivision show about a guy who has a secret advance motorcycle and he wears like a special suit with it its almost cybernetic and he also has a partner who is handicaped that is like a scientist that helps work on the uniform and motorcycle thanks

Late 80's early 90's t.v. Show or movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been plagued with this for quite a while. Okay, so I know its either an animated t.v. show or movie, and it has animals in it; the main character is a white girl rabbit, that is always the heroine. I keep remembering one part where a fox comes into the village and steals stuff, one...

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search