Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 02:30 AM
    Summary of filipino epics
    Can give me a summary of tulalang in tagalog?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joy marie
    can give me a summary of tulalang in tagalog?
    Have you tried looking for a summary of the book,Tulalang by using the following search? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Tulalang+Book+Summary It's possible that you might find a summary of the story that way. However, if you already have a summary and are wanting to put it into the Tagalog language, I would suspect that this is for homework. Is that correct? I'm not saying that because someone here won't help you. But, it would be good to be clear as to what exactly it is with which you are wanting help. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filipino bride/wedding scam? [ 41 Answers ]

Met her online, wedding is being planned she says, wants 2k to pay for it, I'm going June 3 for 3 weeks to marry and be with her, she claims she can't come here for a year after we marry due to paperwork involved, am I being scammed? She claims poverty, works 12 hr days, has parents married 38...

Why Aren't Filipino teachers allowed to teach English in Korea? [ 3 Answers ]

I have always worked as an ESL Teacher for Koreans and Japanese. I heard that Filipinos are illegal to work in S.Korea as an ESL Teacher? I have always found it very discriminating since the Population rate of Koreans in the Philippines is increasing each year. 75% of them are studying English...

I need a website that contains a glossary of any Filipino Epic story [ 1 Answers ]

I need a website that contains a glossary of any Filipino Epic story.. thanks

CA summary divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to file the last papers promptly after the 6 month waiting period is up or can you file anytime after the 6 months, say a year? Thank you for any info.

Summary on scenario [ 2 Answers ]

Attached documents: Email from Fred Thurnham and 3 application forms. It is 11 October 2006. You are Edith Jones. You are working on a project to allocate up to £5,000 to one of three causes to benefit from funds available from the Welsh Lottery Board. Your manager, Fred Thurnham, has given you...

View more questions Search