Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsbb258 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2005, 06:58 PM
    Non-compete agreement
    Can anyone tell me if a non-compete agreement is legally binding in Pennsylvania in sales
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2005, 04:46 AM
    What makes an agreement or contract legal is not what type of agreement or contract that it is, but the terms of it.

You really need to get at attorney or other contract expert to review each of the terms of it to confirm whether it is binding as a whole or in part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loan Verbal Agreement [ 6 Answers ]

I got a loan for a so called friend/ex roommate for about $2,000 under my name because she didn't have the credit. It was a verbal agreement and nothing in writing. This loan comes/use to out of my account monthly and she would pay me cash on time and/or until she got money to pay it all of or her...

Prenuptual Agreement [ 8 Answers ]

I have been working hard and saving money since high school and I expect to inherit some money in the fairly distant future. How can I ensure that I don't lose half of my assets if I get married and she turns out to be a goldigger who divorces me in a year or two. I have heard that prenuptual...

No written lease agreement [ 3 Answers ]

No lease between landlord and myself. Landlord refuses to make repairs. I have not paid rent. Have only been in house for 2months Landlord send a typed letter stating he wants me out in 6days. Is that legal in Indiana?

NEED HELP --Lease agreement [ 3 Answers ]

On April 18 I filled out an application for an apartment for June 1 and gave a $649 deposit to be held for last month rent. The next day they called and let me know I got the apartment. Since then I got back together with my girlfrend and moved back with her. I contacted the apartment company on...

Lease agreement [ 1 Answers ]

I just Received a notice from my landlord that he going to up the Rent in June, Ive been living here since the late 80's. Twards the end of the notice, he writes, "New Month to Month Lease Required". And I'm not sure what's meant by that and this guy is kind of a slickster... Can anyone Help?...

View more questions Search