Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glimmer Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Dec 14, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Should I?
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for 7 months now. Many of his friends have always told me that he is a lier and a cheater. I know he has a lot of friends that are girls and He is very friendly, but I love him. Not too long ago I start hearing a lot of things about him like he is with other girls and basically cheating on me from his own friends. I tell my boyfriend to his face and ask him if it's true. He tells me none of it is true and that his friends want to break us up... I do not understand why his friends would want to see him unhappy so I do not know who to believe. Should I believe him or his friends?
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 14, 2007, 07:28 PM
    That depends on your relationship.

Do you have a strong enough relationship to believe that he is telling the truth?
    Obviously if you posted this question, you have doubts if he is telling you the truth.
    His friends are his friends for a reason... they are probably looking out for him and being brutally honest... Think to yourself... "would they really have any reason to make this up?"
    "Do all of them have the same opinion?"
    If they are all saying the same thing, there is probably a reason for it... of course there is 2 sides to every story, and you need to get to the bottom of it. Talk to them alone and get all of what they have to say. I'm sure they have a reason to why they are saying this, and ask them what it is.
    enjay22 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Hard core believe him!!
    Because, this happened to me.
    His friends told HIM that I was cheating on HIM.
    Because, his friends got jealous I was taking him away from them.
    And they wanted him back.
    So, by getting rid of me.. they would have him back.
    Always trust him until you have proof YOURSELF.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
    enjay22, that's so sad! Some friends of his!
    enjay22 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Yeah, I know. It really is.
    Made me stronger in the end though.
    So, I should thank him & his friends.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 08:11 PM
    I honestly would weigh his friends' opinions. Ask more about him and stay rational!
    Glimmer Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Dec 18, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Thank you all for your thoughts on this... but I do not want to feel like I'm being crazy and talking to all of his friends. If he really wanted to fix things with me wouldn't he not hang with friends like that? He leaves me for them...
    scrub cakes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Well I'm going out with this guy who everyone says he lies a lot to so I'm not sure if he actually loves me so I can't really help you with that sorry oh yh umm is 11 yrs age difrence too much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search