Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdonley Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 01:19 PM
    What spirits are
    I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on
    Gods team what are your thoughts?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 01:37 PM
    If you believe them then that's what they are. It's also possible not to believe them.
    bdonley Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Why do some look familiar and what is it about 3 am
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Dec 17, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bdonley
    why do some look familiar and what is it about 3 am
    The number 3 represents a trinity. It could be that relatives who have passed on to Heaven are visiting you (Trinity). The fact that they look familiar could be due to blood kinship and the remembrance of souls. It could also be that at that time (3 a.m.) the spirits are most active and like to visit then. You see, since we live in two different worlds, and there is no time and space in the spirit world, it may be most feasible for them to come at that time when Earth's vibrations are at their lowest and there is far less activity and distractions. The veil between our two worlds is indeed very thin and the cross-over is possible for spirit as they lower their high vibratory rate to meet Earth's lower density. If the spirits do not scare or frighten you, again, they may be relatives or friends who have passed on or even former occupants of the residence you now live at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Are there spirits in my house? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Amanda and I am only 12 and a half and I need to know if there are spirits in my house because my uncle passed away a couple weeks ago and I need to know if it's him trying to contact me and tell me it's OK. Also my father, dog, father's friend and grandpa have passed away and...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search