Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottLwood Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Protecting manhood during sports?
    I never played sports when I was younger, my cousin plays soccer and he told me that he was accidentally kicked in the manhood area during a game. He is 12 years old, should he wear a cup for protection? Do most soccer players wear a cup? Should I just go buy him one, and hope he can figure out what to do, or help him. He looks at me like a big brother. His dad is not dependable so he came to me about this and I was lost having not played any sports. Any help would be appreciated.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Yes, please go buy him a cup and show him how to use it if he does not figure it out on his own.

This is common practice in most sports and continuous injury can result in damage.

Thank you for being a good role model and picking up where his Dad left off.
    godshed120 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 01:04 PM
    I played soccer a few years ago myself and every now and then someone gets kicked in the nuts. To be on the safe side I would always wear a cup. A friend of mine was running too close behind another player. As the player lifted his leg back to kick the ball my friend got the heel in the manhood. Now he only has one testicle. Honestly I think your cousin shout get a cup.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Yes, you should be wearing a cup for all sports

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

Sensitive manhood and early ejaculation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi can anybody tell me how to stop early ejaculation

Protecting oneself [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is separated now from his ex of 21 years and has his name on a deed for the house. She want to be put on the deed but has debts. Should he consult a lawyer about this and have the proper papers drawn up. Any lawyer suggestions?

My manhood [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lot of questions that I really need advice on, so lease help me out. I'm a 16 year old guy, it doesn't hurt to pee or ejaculate, I masturbate 2-3 times a week and I have no itching or irritation down below. 1. after I pee I find that about 30 seconds later I get a small trickle of urine...

Am I protecting myself... [ 16 Answers ]

So OK - a while back I posted a thread telling you about how I cried tears of happiness for the first time and how I was falling in love with Pete. I had began opening up to Pete and opening my heart up - but now I feel really vulnerable and feel uncomfortable exposing myself - but I don't...

View more questions Search