Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bgunjan22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Career Path
    I have one and a half year experience in Siebel Functional Testing plus 6 months internship in Siebel technology(completed a project during internship).Worked on CRM and PRM modules. What type of career prospects I have ?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 15, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Here are a couple of articles that may be helpful to you:

Siebel CRM, Successful CRM Adoption, CRM Mobile Market, Infor Epiphany, Salesforce and Dow Jones, WorkWise

PRM: Not A Billion-Dollar Baby, But A Damn Good Idea Anyway

I'm seeing a lot of Siebel CRM jobs around the internet; Google e.g. "siebel crm employment". Not as many I'd say for PRM.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IT - Career Path and Job Title [ 3 Answers ]

I strongly need your help!! I am in the process of creating the HR department for my company, so I am requested to include the career path for the IT consultants and IT Project Managers employee. They should be divided into 5 phases. i.e.: Receptionist => secretary => admin assistant =>...

Choosing career path [ 1 Answers ]

Help, I don't know what to do in my life. I'm a PhD student in math, but the program is long, and I feel I am moving slowly. Perhaps it's the name of the game, one needs patience for math... but I feel so stuck. And finding a job is even more confusing: there are many opportunities, banking,...

Confused about my career path [ 4 Answers ]

I didn't get to do the subjects that qualified me to go into the medical field and now I'm confused. Instead I ended up doing the arts and now I have to choose a career that matches the arts. So I have to now become a journalist or reporter and I don't really want to do that. I want to become...

Correct career path? Need advice [ 4 Answers ]

For a long time I have wanted to be a fashion designer. I'm afraid that I might not be successful both financially and spiritually. Sometimes I feel like I don't have the abilities to make it. Have I chose the correct career path? Please give me some advice.

View more questions Search