Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lost_Spirit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Demon Future
    :confused: Have you ever been followed, by like a demon? There's this demon named Shadow. Is it just coincident that since me and my cousin encountered him that we could see things that normal human eyes can't see? Like spirits or the future in our dreams. I just want to know so I don't think we're crazy.

Lost_Spirit:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Well, demons are real, and things can happen, but then you could actually just be crazy also, since that happens also.
    There are wonderful chrsitians who can help get rid of demons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a demon in my home? [ 16 Answers ]

I have had some crazy things going on in my home.Alot of things have been going on but it seems to be getting worse daily.A couple of days ago it has got verbal.The "demon"is calling out my name.Not a whisper but so loud I think someone is hurt.Then tonight my husband told me to go and see what my...

Demon induced astral projection [ 29 Answers ]

I'd really like to know what Im dealing with. I've been having these astral experiences that I don't want, nor attempt to have. I wake up in the spirit (body still asleep) and there is someone, spirit or whatever that is holding me or laying on me or messing with me. I have conversed with it and...

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...

1957 Curse of the Demon [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the arcane text that Dr. John Holden (Dana Andrews) is trying to locate in 1957's Curse of the Demon"? TItle must be complete.

Demon... [ 4 Answers ]

Message deleted

View more questions Search