Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dodger Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2005, 05:45 AM
    Dash Lights
    So many of the lights in my dash have burned out that I can't see how fast I'm going at night! In the repair books it shows six screws on the face plate of the instrument cluster, mine doesn't have any. Anyone familiar with this? 1991 Chevy S-10 Pick-up. Thanks
    blazins-10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger
    So many of the lights in my dash have burned out that I can't see how fast I'm going at night! In the repair books it shows six screws on the face plate of the instrument cluster, mine doesn't have any. Anyone familiar with this? 1991 Chevy S-10 Pick-up. Thanks
    I really can't figure it out either let me know if you find anything out.
    Travix`

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Accord dash lights [ 32 Answers ]

The dash lights went out on my 2000 accord LX 6 cyl coupe. I have no dashlights or radio lights. I checked all the fuses and this did not help. It is not the bulbs as the lights come on on the clock and radio when the headlights are off. Please help.

Dodge truck dash lights 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My 2003 Dodge 2500 now has 3 lights out on the front dash. I ordered some bulbs from the parts department then tried to figure out how to find and replace them. Has anyone been able to replace these bulbs? Thanks Jon

Civic 2000 no dash lights and won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar problem in that I get no ignition light in the dash or any other lights(Air-bag, ABS and the key symbol etc) that used to come on when the key is turned to ignition, but other ignition dependent things like radio central locking work. Checked all the fuses both under the hood and...

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

1992 Dodge Spirit dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 92 Spirit and after a few months the dashboard lights stopped working - nearly impossible to see the gauges at night. I used to be able to get the lights working by engaging and disengaging the emergency brakes - now nothing works. Also, the emergency light brake warning lights...

View more questions Search