Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medic0722 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2005, 02:33 AM
    +/- from all programs menu
    How can I add new items to the "all programs" list in XP?:o I'd like to create a entry or two there and move some of the existing items into that folder. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for the help... and oh yeah, Merry Christmas!:D
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 20, 2005, 02:37 AM
    All of your programs are located here:
    C:\Documents and Settings\*Your Name*\Start Menu\Programs

You can add shortcuts and rearrange folders right here.

Hpoe this helps
    medic0722 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2005, 02:51 AM
    Thanks, 10 minutes after I posted I realized I could go in through the start/explore and rearrange things on the tree. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menu Items [ 1 Answers ]

How to Enable / disable Menu Items For Windows Programming If Program is to be written in Visual C++

Slow start menu [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running win98 on a refurbished IBM netvista, Pentium II. I've noticed over the last few weeks that my start menu is sporadically very slow. Like, I will click Start, and it will take 30 seconds or more for the menu to pop up. Sometimes it doesn't pop up at all, the computer freezes and I have...

Valentines Party Menu/Guide [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a valentines party and am clueless about how much food/appetizers I should have for people. Since the party starts at 10, I figure most people will be more interested in drinking (and our friends are scotch/vodka drinkers). I was thinking of doing food for like 25-30 people. Please...

Drop down menu code [ 1 Answers ]

I need a code that will create a Drop Down Menu (like a standard drop down scroll menu from frontpage), that allows the user to make a selection then redirect to a page that the person selected. E.g. drop down menu has the following headings/titles ITEM1 ITEM2 ITEM3 When item1 is...

Want a help menu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends I am A new member to this ASK ME HELP DESK. I want to know the procedures and formalities for how to use this site. For example the word 'THREAD', I don't know the meening of it. Is there any help menu ICON for it to click on. So that I'll get the answers without disturbing anyone. ...

View more questions Search