Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannyrule4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's?
    The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key.
    Can anyone tell me what the name of this show was?I believe it aired on Fox kids or on cable.
    IRoN FEATH3R Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 01:11 AM
    Van-Pires. No credit to me just ran across a description just like this earlier today:D

Hope this helps Van Pires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Tv show late 80's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the telivision show about a guy who has a secret advance motorcycle and he wears like a special suit with it its almost cybernetic and he also has a partner who is handicaped that is like a scientist that helps work on the uniform and motorcycle thanks

Late 80's early 90's t.v. Show or movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been plagued with this for quite a while. Okay, so I know its either an animated t.v. show or movie, and it has animals in it; the main character is a white girl rabbit, that is always the heroine. I keep remembering one part where a fox comes into the village and steals stuff, one...

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search