Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marylee6338 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Saving information
    How do I save something that I have on a Quicken program?
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Dec 16, 2007, 12:14 AM
    While I've never used Quicken myself, I have the following suggestions:

- most modern GUI-based applications have a menu bar along the top, and almost ubiquitously the first drop down menu is the "File" menu. Generally the options to save files or databases, etc. can be found there;
    - again in the menu bar, the "Help" menu is generally found as the last one on the right, and will have items in it like links to their website or a searchable manual on your PC;
    - the following page on Quicken's website is a good starting point: Getting Started Guide for New Users

I hope this helps, but if not, it may be a good idea to give more information regarding your Quicken version and what operating system you are using, so that anyone trying to help you will know exactly how to do so.
    RedPatti Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 06:55 AM
    If you are talking about the whole Quicken file, then it auto saves on its own. But if you want to save it to another location as a backup choose File, Backup. If you ever need to restore you can use the Restore feature within Quicken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saving a document [ 1 Answers ]

What does write protected mean when trying to save a document? I'm trying to save it to my Memorex USB 2.0 but it keeps saying it can't be saved because something is write . The document I'm trying to save was done in Microsoft excel. I did something in powerpoint and it saved fine from there.

Saving for the future [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a baby and would like to know the best way to start saving for her future. Would a CD be good and if yes, would I have to pay taxes on the interest? Please help

Saving pictures [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I try to save my pictures from my camera through the camera program to a CD-R, a rewritable CD, or a flash drive, it says that it is write protected. What could be wrong. I know I have done this before and it worked.

View more questions Search