Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary69Jane Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Can't remember this movie title!
    I saw this movie a while ago; it's about a girl who is dumped by her boyfriend and while she is feeling very vulnerable, meets a great guy at a dance. Despite her mother's objections, she starts dating him and eventually moves in with him. He then becomes extremely abusing, making her dance in strip clubs, etc. One day she realizes she’s had enough of it and moves back to her mom. Things go well for a while, but then the guy meets her again and cries and begs for her forgiveness and says he will never abuse her again. She believes him and decides to move back in with him. Her mom objects and they have a huge fight. I don’t remember what happens next, but eventually the guy murders the girl, and the mom is distraught with grief. But in the end, the mom helps her late daughter’s friend, who also has problems with her own mom, to reunite with her mom so that the same thing that happened to her daughter doesn’t happen to this girl. PLEASE HELP me find this movie if you know its title!
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2008, 11:45 PM
    That sounds like a Lifetime lol you should Google the lifetime movies that came out in the year you saw that movie or the year you think that movie took place in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't remember title of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene. Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong). Then she left and went to this sortof...

I can't remember movie title [ 6 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 80's about a boy who finds a marionette, but it turns out that the puppet is possessed by an evil spirit. I think the boy actually found the puppet buried somewhere. The puppet is a large marionette, with black hair and big round eyes. I remember that the boy kept it in his...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

View more questions Search