Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tulihk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2005, 09:29 PM
    1995 Nissan Altima Brake Lights stay on
    My Altima's brake and parking lights stay on. I have taken the fuse out until I have the problem fixed. I checked under the dash and there are several switches located there. Not sure which one is for the brake light.

Any suggestions?:mad:
    tulihk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2005, 10:16 AM
    I just found out from the dealer that one of the switches on the brake paddle is for cruse control and the other for the break light.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brake lights on ford explorer [ 5 Answers ]

My brake lights on my Explorer are out. The problem is not the bulbs. What should I be looking for that would cause this problem? Appreciate any help. Mickey

Brake Lights [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Z71 Truck. The brake lights stay on . I can't find the problem.

1995 Nissan Altima-blown head gasket [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't our Altima start with a blown head gasket? We want to try to fix it ourselves, but are confused as to why it won't start? Would like to confirm my idea why before I start tearing it apart! Any ideas?

Ford Explorer Brake Lights [ 4 Answers ]

My 2003 explorer brake lights will not turn off when I turn off my car. Can you help?

Hampton Bay fan, lights stay on? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad has a Hampton Bay remote controlled fan with upper and lower lights The problem is the remote will not turn off or on the lower lights My dad found this out when he tried to turn off the light last night, it stayed on until I could unscrew the bulbs. I tried the battery its good and...

View more questions Search