Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 23, 2005, 12:05 AM
    Scott, you are so late. There was no reason for you to quote me on that, I'm sure you saw my recent post to Mr. Tom. I officially resign myself from this topic.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 23, 2005, 07:13 AM
    Thank You Pretty
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    Mr. Tom, I see your 78 years young. Thank you for using your knowledge and experience to help others, your presence is greatly appreciated. You rock. ;)
    Thanks for them thar kind words! But just because I'm 78 don't count the Speedster out. I still party, Drive a vintage sports car with air horns on the hood, take a took now and then, hang at the beach, ogle beach bunnies while dreaming of younger dayze and have been hooked up with a model named Teresa Marie for the last 11 years. Babes, (Pretty) you just don't know how much I rock. While Teresa's off doing shoots,(she's here for the holidays) you folks here at AskMehelpDesk are my family. I appreciate the feeling of belonging to a group of talented individuals that I both respect and admire. ( And I hope Fred's back soon too.) I wish every one of you the very merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years. Tom
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 24, 2005, 03:54 AM
    More Power to Ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1
    Thanks for them thar kind words!! But just because I'm 78 don't count the Speedster out. I still party, Drive a vintage sports car with air horns on the hood, take a toke now and then, hang at the beach, ogle beach bunnies while dreaming of younger dayze and have been hooked up with a model named Teresa Marie for the last 11 years. Babes, (Pretty) you just don't know how much I rock. While Teresa's off doing shoots,(she's here for the holidays) you folks here at AskMehelpDesk are my family. I appreciate the feeling of belonging to a group of talented individuals that I both respect and admire. ( And I hope Fred's back soon too.) I wish each and every one of you the very merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years. Tom
    I wish you all the merriest and happiest too! Wish I could get you cloned. My B/F is a non-tech boring homebody, and I enjoy getting his bloodpressure up. I too enjoy being part of this 'super family'.

Love to all,

Chery
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 25, 2005, 03:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1
    Thanks for them thar kind words!! But just because I'm 78 don't count the Speedster out. I still party, Drive a vintage sports car with air horns on the hood, take a toke now and then, hang at the beach, ogle beach bunnies while dreaming of younger dayze and have been hooked up with a model named Teresa Marie for the last 11 years. Babes, (Pretty) you just don't know how much I rock. While Teresa's off doing shoots,(she's here for the holidays) you folks here at AskMehelpDesk are my family. I appreciate the feeling of belonging to a group of talented individuals that I both respect and admire. ( And I hope Fred's back soon too.) I wish each and every one of you the very merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years. Tom
    I'm with Chery. Tom, your full of energy, we should clone you. My boyfriend Jason is a 33 old business man and he's not as exciting as you. When we're at a club or party, he doesn't dance much, he likes to sit there and watch me dance. Sometimes I pull him to the dance floor to dance with me and he'll dance a little then sit and have a drink. However, Jason is romantic though, he sends flowers to me at work and takes me out to candle lite dinners and broad way plays. It's good to know that your wife is a model, I was involved in modeling but I didn't like it. Most models are very tall and I'm a petite 5'4, so I would have to wear higher heels. But I've been wearing all kinds of high heel shoes since I was younger simply because it compliments my outfits. I was uncomfortable with the modeling thing, I will only do a fashion show every now and then for my friend. I love using my experience as a Beauty Consultant and Cosmetologist to help people look good and feel confident about themselves. And I'm happy to be on this site with such wonderful people, you're all my second family.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website traffic [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best way to get FAST website traffic without spending a fortune on pay per click?

Music website [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a website where I can listen to full length songs for free?

Age of website [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I want to know the age of web-site, I meant to say when the site was made? When was Its domain registered? And how I can check about informations of perticular site Regarding this topic? Is there any method to know about it? Is there any trick That will show me what is the...

Using ask me website [ 8 Answers ]

How can I use this website,step by step please,and how can I ask anonymously.thx a lot

View more questions Search