Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Negative marking
    I was just wondering how you would work out your mark as a percentage, from your mark in a 'negatively' marked test
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Maybe if I gave a few details, there were 30 questions, one point given for each right answer, 1/3 points taken away for every wrong answer, no marks given or taken away for any question unanswered,
    So a maximum of 30, and a minimum of -10,
    Say I answered 16 correctly, and 2 incorrectly, that would give me a total of 13 and 1/3, how would I work that out as a percentage?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Doxie's marking [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all - I just found this forum and am excited to start using it. Here's my issue. I have a 3 year old dox that has been neutered since he was 6 months old. Over the last 3 years we have slowly added other dogs to the pack, 1 male, 3 females all fixed. Beanie was fine with all of the...

Bichon marking in the house [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 3 year old Bichon and can't stop him from marking in the house. We hade him nutered 4 months ago as a last resort. It worked for a few weeks but he is back to marking almost every day or so. It's not urination he goes out doors all the time then marks in the house when no one is...

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

Dogs out marking each other [ 1 Answers ]

We have 2 Miniature pinchers, both males, both fixed. They keep peeing in the house, out marking each other. I suggested that they stay outside all day while we are at work, however we have another female dog that is over twenty years old and it would not be fair to her to be locked in the house...

Marking packets [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, can somebody explain me what is the idea of marking packets and how is it done. Does it have something in common with QoS?

View more questions Search