Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byanka Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2005, 08:30 AM
    Left by handsome greek
    Hi - my greek boyfriend left me with a child.My son birth certificate is romanian.I have father declaration made in front of a public notary that he is the father of my son, so there is no doubt about paternity.Greek embassy don't want to recognize the paper and they ask to bring father.What else can I do to register my baby in Greece?What other papers can do if I can't bring the father?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2005, 12:45 PM
    Why do you need to register your baby in Greece. And if you have to, just register your name only.

So what if you don't register run-a-way Daddy's name.

However, if you want to collect child support from Daddy, you need a lawyer, take him to court and the court will force him to get a paternity test done to prove if he is or isn't the father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Greek man are big liers! [ 26 Answers ]

Anybody with greek boyfriends? My greek boyfriend left me with a child.He disappeared and can't find him.I did nothing wrong,been faithfull to him. Can't understand why happened this.We were making wedding plans... Are greek man so big liers?

Dual usa/greek citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I go about getting a copy of my husband's grandfather's birth certificate - it was born in Tripoli Greece. Is their a form or service I need to use or can I go through the embassy?

Greek citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - How can I get greek citizenship for my son? His father is greek and he recognize baby by his own in front of a public notary.Greek embassy ask me to bring the father but he disappeared.We were never married.What can I do to register my son in Greece? Anyone with greek boyfriend please advise....

View more questions Search