Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toskovicyu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Finding hotel in cuba where my friends are
    Hello,
    My friends went to Cuba on Tuesday but since than I don't know anything about them.Their phoner are off,they don't reply on e mails... simple nothing!
    I am little bit in worry because we don't know anything about that country.How can I find out the name of hotel or resort where they are,to contact them?
    Thank you,
    toskovicyu
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 08:22 AM
    There wouldn't be any way of finding our what hotel they are in unless you know the travel agent they used to arrange the trip.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Hello tos:

It's a big island - I mean a really REALLY BIG island with 100's of hotels. If you feel lucky, Google "Cuba hotels" and start dialing...

excon
    NewLifeNewMe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 10:56 AM

=/ out of luck
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLifeNewMe View Post
    =/ out of luck
    Hello N:

I know whatcha mean.

Ex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cuba in August? [ 2 Answers ]

How is Cuba in August? What about the Dominican Republic? Is it a good/bad idea to visit the country in August? Anyone been there in August? Thank you all. :)

Rare old horror movie I saw in Cuba [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was around 7 or 8 (in Cuba) I'm 34 now.It was my first horror movie and it became very famous in my country. I think it was British but I might be wrong.There was a blond woman who is murdered and then she came back with a mask (like decomposed face) hunting men. One of the...

Finding Friends [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a fun loving girl with a great sense of humor. But, like a lot of people.. I'm shy. I do have friends, but none of them are close. To be honest I wouldn't even know how to MAKE someone a close friend.. for some reason I don't have much experience. Where do you go to meet new people? How does...

Finding old friends on-line! [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone help me find a friend of mine that I have not seen in ages. I think I found him in Roanoke, VA, but I am not sure. Is there a way to get phone numbers for free on anybody on-line? Please respond. I really would like to find this friend of mine. Thanks!

Finding old college friends [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find two friends of mine from college. I believe one lives in Charlotte, NC and the other in Richfield, NC. If I could get in touch with them either through there home or work, that would be good enough. Both, I believe, are teaching. Is there a free way to find them on-line, or...

View more questions Search