Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byanka Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2005, 06:47 AM
    Trying to locate someone in greece
    Anybody knows how can I find a person in athens greece? I have his parents name and his birth date but I still can't find his address or phone?I tried greek white pages but he is not listed.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2005, 07:00 AM
    Living people are much harder to find than deceased ones.

I've had some luck over the years entering the person's name in Google... to look for maybe a website he/she has, or message boards where the person has posted a question... or a company website where they are listed.

Give that a try.
    maboughazala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 08:52 AM
    How do I find a deceased person in greece? I have the persons name I'm trying to find his family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greek family history -- Ammos, Greece [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am doing family history research. I need to identify the municipality or location of municipal offices for the village of Baliaga, also known as Ammos, in Greece. The closest large city to Ammos is Kalamata Thanks!

Dual Citizenship GREECE and USA [ 55 Answers ]

Hi I am a dual citizen of both Greece and the USA. I have a question? When traveling out and to the US I would use my US passport. I understand that part. But say I leave the USA with my USA passport. When I land for instance in Germany do I use my Greek passport or my US passport? And on the way...

Can't locate install.log [ 7 Answers ]

While my son was recently playing a game called Empires, it froze for a moment and he was able to exit the game. From then on, the colors on the screen were all snowy and it isn't using all the colors. Dell support told me I had to go in and uninstall the games he was playing and reinstall...

Marriage law in Greece [ 1 Answers ]

ı would like to find out the prosidures of marrige in Greece with greek citizen. ı am a turkish citizen and ı want to find out what ı should do? What documents ı should prepare.

View more questions Search