Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gvb2jana Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 01:00 AM
    I need a finance topic to do research work in PG
    I am doing Master in commerce, I have a dissertation programme at end of the semester, I can't select a topic based on finance / investment. Help me to select a valuable topic to do like research work .
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 01:47 AM
    PG means "post graduate." Correct?

Do you have any special interests to you in finance and investment? Anything that you may have already studied and done really well in that would concern your topic?

Maybe you might find some possible topics by looking at the information on the following sites.

BUBL LINK: Financial investment

List of finance topics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    gvb2jana Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Hi.. thank you vary much for your early reply.. the sites are vary helpful for me. In this semester I want to go a company and collect information based on my topic, I choused an insurance company, and when I searched above sites I collect some topic, will you help me to choose any one? 1.funds management;2.financial economics;3.financial investor
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Is there any one topic area that you are most interested and/or already know the most information concerning it?
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 02:51 AM
    I am here for right now and am noticing and keeping track of your thread. There is no need to send me a private message. We need to keep things out in the open and on the threads and not in private messages. Thank you!
    minjalucy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Am doing a msc.accounting and finance,and am working with water sector.what I would like to request you is just your help about the research topic for my fied also which will be related with my job situation because I will like to undertake my fied in my office.
    giday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 12:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gvb2jana View Post
    i am doing Master in commerce, i have a dissertation programme at end of the semester, i can't select a topic based on finance / investment. help me to select a valuable topic to do like research work .
    So I need the help of U as to how can I select a research topic conccering finance and investmnet especially related with organization who providing financial service. Your obbident
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 12:34 AM
    Hi, giday!

This is the really old and archived thread of someone else. It's not visible anymore on the list of currently active threads. Also, new questions need to be asked by starting a new thread, since this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does.

If you want your question to be noticed the most, I would suggest that you start a new thread.

Thanks!
    jaikumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 04:47 AM
    1) merger b/w two banks.
    2) brokerage houses
    awelani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 12:10 AM
    Topic of financial accounting if you want to do researh project

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Management Accounting Research Topic [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a research paper for Management Accounting (or Cost Acct whichever you want to call it) and I don't have a clue what a good topic would be. Any ideas?

Accounting research paper topic [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I have to wirte a research paper for accounting and I'm having trouble coming up with a good idea on what to write about. It can be abount anything in accounting, onlt thing is that it has to be 10 pages long. If anyone had any topic suggestions ide appreciate it. Thanks

Anthropology research topic [ 2 Answers ]

Would it be correct to research the effect of bullies on the misfit group and how the misfit group copes with the bullying? Would this be a good topic for an anthropology research paper?

Finance topic is lease [ 1 Answers ]

PENC Corporation is attempting to determine whether to lease or purchase office equipment for its newly established Zonal office in Karachi. The firm is in the 40 percent tax bracket, and its after-tax cost of debt is currently 8 percent. The term of the lease and the purchase are as follows: ...

View more questions Search