Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluesky5 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo?
    I have a photo of a man who appears to be either a model or an actor, but I don't know his name. Is it possible at all to find out his name by the photos I have?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 02:45 AM
    I don't know if the photo or photos are in your computer or not. However, if it/they are and you have a Windows operating system, then you might try right-clicking on one of the photos and then left-clicking on Properties to see what information there might be.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 04:02 PM
    So HOW, there is no way to tell unless you just happen to know the person,

But again why do you want to know?

You can do the following, contact the place the photo was at, and ask them what advertising group or what marketing group put the photo there. You then contact them and see if there is contact info for them, or contact them though the advertising agency
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Mar 27, 2008, 10:23 AM
    You can't find it ,unless you have the right sources, for example you should know from where did you find that picture. Because as I remember that I founda picture and card belonging to someone in a library book and it was almost 20 or 30 years old. I still have it with me in some of my old books . So may be this way you can also find that man or model, whoever he is .

May be you can consult friends and people by showing it to them,or also sending it to people online.
    You will be able to find some information about the subject by searching links from where you yourself got that picture.
    jezhie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 01:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEinstein View Post
    send me the picture...I will tell you who he is
    I need yor help please, I only have a picture o him, I know he is from england and he told me to call him Chris but it's a half of name, like jess of jessica, please help me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 01:34 AM

Hi, uniquemanca!

If you start a new thread with your question, you'll be likely to get the best answers.

This thread has now been archived and is no longer visible to people unless they happen to visit this forum topic area.

Also, all information on the threads needs to stay on the threads. Off-site contact is frowned upon on this site. Posts that solicit that sort of thing are deleted.

Thanks!
    MrEinstein Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

May 12, 2009, 09:05 AM
    It appears to be from a model site

May 12, 2009, 09:06 AM

Just ask her to send you another picture in the same room with a different shirt
    uniquemanca Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEinstein View Post
    Just ask her to send you another picture in the same room with a different shirt
    I agree.

Actually she did send another pic with same kitchen setting (before I asked).

I asked if she had a digital camera there. She said yes. I said I was willing to send a pic of me NOW with a note saying whatever she wanted written on it... to prove that I was real & asked if shewould do the same... yet... she refused stating that I didn't trust her?

So then I asked her if she would be willing to get a vidcam. She said "in time" maybe?

So it appears that my doubts about her have been confirmed.

If I knew which modeling site the pic came from I would know for sure. Unfortunately I don't.

Thanks.

May 15, 2009, 12:03 AM

Judging from the even lighting on the subject, makeup and hair, the same ligh exposure on the background as the foreground asnd the lack of shadows on the indoor shot, it was probably shot with a reflective umbrella and strobe that professional photogs use.
    uniquemanca Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2009, 12:54 AM
    Wow! All that in one photo?
    That would then confirm my doubts even more.
    Thanks Mr Einstein :)

P.S. I do have the "other" head & trunk shot photo of her too (that I didn't ask for) in same pose but it would probably be deemed inappropriate for this site because she is in a white bra only.

Any comments?

May 15, 2009, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by uniquemanca View Post
    Wow! All that in one photo?
    That would then confirm my doubts even more.
    Thanks Mr Einstein :)

P.S. I do have the "other" head & trunk shot photo of her too (that I didn't ask for) in same pose but it would probably be deemed inappropriate for this site because she is in a white bra only.

Any comments?
    Most importantly... I am OK with the bra shot if you want to share it... but look for the signs I described above.
    SanjayMehrotra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 10:00 PM

Why don't you publish it on Yahoo answers and put a reward of $100 to whoever gives you the address and contacts of the man.
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 3, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Do you know who this is?
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Find a person by their Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Joan Ferguson- She married a man named Bevin, but I forget his last name. Last known address was in Strathroy Ontario. She graduated St Clair College Windsor Campus in 1979

Need to find person [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better. Thanks!

Does somebody knows the person in the photo? [ 9 Answers ]

4775 4776 It is personal and very important for me. Thank you

How can you find out where a person has been in the last 8 weeks? [ 16 Answers ]

My husband and I had a fight and he took off 8 weeks ago. I have been told that he is in a rehab but nobody will tell me where he is. How can I find out where he has been the last 8 weeks? I also have a missing persons report filed. I have heard nothing.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to find this person? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. The daughter was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest...

View more questions Search