Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kelly Barham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 07:24 PM
    What happens to custody agreement if both parties move out of originating state
    I live in New Hampshire, have primary custody of 2 teenagers whose father is moving out of the state--we may wish to do the same- what happens to the child support and visitation agreements?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2007, 07:32 PM
    If the non custodial parent moves you have the visitation agreement modified. That would free you to move. But you cannot move without court permission if it makes it difficult to adhere to the current agreement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signing custody agreement without a lawyer? [ 3 Answers ]

My five year old daughter father and I were never married. When my daughter was six months old, I lost the house I was renting, I lost my job, I lost pretty much everything. I asked my child's father to help me out by taking her a little while so I could get back on my feet. He lived about ten...

Laws on breaking a rental agreement in Washington state [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know where to find any laws on breaking a rental agreement in Washington state. I am renting now and have signed a one year lease and am buying a house both of which are in Pierce County and would like to know if there is a way to terminate the rental agreement as a result of buying the...

I have joint custody with my ex. Can she move out of state with my child. [ 6 Answers ]

I have joint custody with my ex. She has remarried someone she met on the internet can she move out of state with my child.

Can wife move out of state with child after divorce and residency in state [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are living in Ohio, have been residents for 9 months and have a 14 month old child. If we divorce and she would get custody, could she ever move out of the state

Out of state (from AZ) move with "joint custody" child? [ 5 Answers ]

I live in AZ and have joint custody of 9-year-old daughter. My ex-wife recently met someone out of state whom she plans on starting a life with, and she just informed me she plans on moving out of state with my daughter at the end of the school year. AZ law will not permit this, will it? What...

View more questions Search