Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhsif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 05:36 PM
    1st Charge against King George III in declaration of independence
    The first charge against King George III is he has refesed his assent to laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good. What books if any will show into detail the laws that King George refused his assent to that Thamas Jefferson is referring to?
    Please let me know if you can
    Thanks
    Jason
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Any reputable history of England or the Colonies should explain this further. My recollection is that several colonies were asking for increased participation in making laws, espcially with regard to revenues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my independence [ 12 Answers ]

I have been Married for three years. I have just attained my degree a few months back. At that time my husband and I decided to move a foreign country as there was a new opening position at his job. Of course I moved in with him after the completion of my studies thinking that I can easily find a...

History-The Declaration of Independence [ 1 Answers ]

In the Declaration of Independence (1776) what phrases in particular stand out as Enlightenment-era rhetoric?

Independence Day [ 3 Answers ]

Happy 4th of July everyone! I'm interested to know, how is everyone celebrating this wonderful day of our independence? :) I'm going to the beach all day to swim with my friends and family, then at night we're watching the fireworks show. Its really neat, they light the fireworks off the coast...

Independence of Auditors [ 1 Answers ]

How do I improve the above subject

Constitution, declaration of independence [ 0 Answers ]

What is the difference between the declaration of independence, the universal declaration of human rights, and the US constitution? Or why were there 3 documents written? How were minorities violated in any of these?

View more questions Search