Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applehead2007 Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2007, 11:36 AM
    What's going on?
    I started dating this guy back in late September. It was kind of a rocky beginning because I had just ended a four-year relationship, but he was very interested in me and was patient while I "figured things out". For the past month or so, we go out at least one day every weekend. He pays to take me to nice places, but lately it seems like I am making all the first moves. I have point-blank told him I like him, but he just smiled and did not say "I like you, too" or anything. When we talk, it could be taken as a conversation between friends - he is also acting pretty reserved physically with me. I am confused. I keep trying to make something happen, but it seems like that only pushes him away. I am 27, he is 25. He has dated older girls, and said it doesn't bother him that I'm older. I just am used to a guy letting me know he is attracted to me, and this guy spends a lot of time with me but does not bring up the next step. He knows I am very interested - what should I do? I don't want to scare him off with a "Where is this going?" conversation, but I want to know where I stand with him so I can figure things out for myself. Thoughts?
    braingirl23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Hey applehead hz it going? I read your problem there and I was and the very same situation as yourself! I am still seeing the same guy, at da start we were very friendly friends.. bit to friendly other than a couple.. I have told him laodsa times that I really like him and he himself smiled! Then 1 day I asked him what was wrong and is it me.. (gettn paronoid) he said it wasn't me that he had an ex- before me and was with her along time he said he didn't want to get hurt again!she went off with his best friend to make it worse he walked in on them having full blown sex!oouchhh!. neway my guess is to give this bloke time sounds like a really nice guy and belieive me its hard to find one of them! Let me know how you get on chick! g'luck xxx
    braingirl23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Hey applehead hz it going? I read your problem there and I was and the very same situation as yourself! I am still seeing the same guy, at da start we were very friendly friends.. bit to friendly other than a couple.. I have told him laodsa times that I really like him and he himself smiled! Then 1 day I asked him what was wrong and is it me.. (gettn paronoid) he said it wasn't me that he had an ex- before me and was with her along time he said he didn't want to get hurt again!she went off with his best friend to make it worse he walked in on them having full blown sex!oouchhh!. neway my guess is to give this bloke time sounds like a really nice guy and belieive me its hard to find one of them! Let me know how you get on chick! g'luck xxx
    Today 06:36 PM;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search