Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianes calling Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Does anyone know if a person has passed on
    I really need to know whether my babay brother really died at birth or did my mom hush it up he was born in the uk northumberland between 1966-69 his name ay birth was john guy please put my mind at rest I am at my wits end looking
    sharonrose Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Official UK Death Records
    Vital England - UK Birth, Marriage Death, Adoption and Divorce records

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Our Neighbor Passed. [ 3 Answers ]

Our neighbor died two days ago at 9:20 p.m. My son was staying in his house keeping things in order till he was going to come home. Our neighbor was in the Intensive Care Unit for about 2 weeks before his passing. When I got off the phone with him at home, I went next door and told my son Adam. He...

My ex passed away [ 6 Answers ]

Okay.. I recently lost an Ex boyfriend], because the night before he passed away we argued about him and I getting back together and I was with another guy] at the time. Mitch wanted me back and I had wanted him back just as much. Well, he asked me how I was going to end it with Eric, who I was...

Just passed out [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pretty sick and I just passed out it scard me so much I need help please and I have the chills and a horrible head acke please help me:(

Dog passed away [ 2 Answers ]

My dog reccey passed away 4 weeks ago.he was always a big eater.he had his shots,then he started losing weight,he went from 14 to 9 pounds in 3 weeks.he would paw at his mouth when he tried to eat.sometimes he would paw at his mouth when I would just show him food.he was vomiting a clear liquid.his...

View more questions Search