Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InTheEyesOfALI Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2005, 01:33 AM
    Tail back?
    Hey I'm a sophomore now and I have been a receiver since my first year of football which was only last year. I am a pretty good receiver and played some varsity this year. The problem is I'm 5'9 right now and it seems that my height is peaked at 15 years of age. I don't see many reciever's under 6'0 in the NFL or college. Im fast I have a 4.59 forty yard dash and I can juke pretty good. Should I try to bulk up and work on my jukes to become a tail back or should I stay a short receiver. I have mentioned this to one of the coaches but not the main coach and he didn't think I could be a running back but could I prove him wrong? I know there is no definite answer but at 5'9 running back is probably a better choice... help... and if you know the answer try to provide ways to become a better tailback
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2005, 07:16 PM
    I would stick with Wide Reciver but you are a little short but look at Dante Hall, Steve Smith and others. You could play Kick Return. Well I also play WR but I'm 5'9 and in the 8th Grade.

PS Did you do a speed training program? Anyway to bulk up try westside for skinny bastards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Tail Devils and Board Wax [ 5 Answers ]

Hey does anybody have a specific best kind of board and rail wax I just ordered the element cube? I also have a question I just ordered five tail devils and would like to see a rating on them

My yorkie growls at his tail... [ 1 Answers ]

My pet yorkie is 14 months old and he has always fed very well. But for the past few months every time I give him his food he keeps looking behind himself at his tail. He growls and goes for it. This only happens when food is around. He has also stopped eating his food. If I pick up the food with...

Left Rear Tail Lights on '83 GMC Truck [ 3 Answers ]

The left rear lights on my 1983 GMC truck do not work, but the front directional does. I have checked the fuses and all are OK. The front directional will flash fast for awhile and then slow. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Nissan Altima Tail Lamps [ 1 Answers ]

I have nissan altima GXE 1993. I had recently installed a new cd player and after that tail lamps and the light in the meter is not working. The fuse gets(15Amp) blown every time I switch on the headlight. Actually I used some spare wires for new cd player. Can you guide me what could be the...

View more questions Search