Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dan adedze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Thinking customer.
    How an organization views and defines its bbusiness is the first step in developing the marketing concept.discuss with reference to an organization
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 06:41 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Same ansewr you got when you posted it here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/manage...er-161878.html

Do your own work sir.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

-Can you give an example of a time when you experienced good customer service and explain why it was good? -Tell me about a time when you give effective customer service? -Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?what aspects it so good and how would you...

Mail to customer [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone help me with a mail to my customer? I communicate to her through an agent. I want to tell her that I want to communicate directly without the agent in subtel terms without getting the agents name in the mail. Please advise.

Customer Service [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to find names of senior and top level professionals working in MNC? i.e. Gen. Manager, Marketing Head, vice presidents, directors etc. I have visited their websites but I have not succeeded. Please show me the method to get this info. Either through net or any other mode....

Customer Accounts [ 1 Answers ]

The blanace on customer accounts at the end of the month should read which of the following A. Accounts Payable in General Ledger B. Accounts Receivable in General Ledger C. Sales Account in General Ledger D. Purchases Account in General Ledger E. Purchases Plus Sales for Month

Customer services [ 1 Answers ]

What is the importance of customer services in banks?

View more questions Search