Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richardpat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 05:07 AM
    I am taking over an established a 50.s style diner that the owner is retiring from, I would like to know the budget percentages for costs related to this type of small restaurant
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 05:16 AM
    I have moved your question to it's own thread because you had asked the question you have as a response to someone else's question. Also, your question is more likely to get more responses if it is posted as a question by itself on it's own thread. This place doesn't operate like a chat room. I have also added a title to your question. Please let me know if the title is okay. I can change it if you like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A small coffee shop with limited budget [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I get a guideline to open a small coffee shop and need to know where I can obtain a loan.

Small business postage costs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a more economical way to send weekly mailers, I don't think we qualify for a bulk rate... just below

How do a start a restaurant budget [ 1 Answers ]

How do a start a restaurant budget

Budget for advertising for new restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a rule of thumb or real-life experience to use for how much I ought to budget for advertising for a newly opened restaurant to get my tickets turning over the way I need it to? Thanks in advance for any and all good advice!

View more questions Search