Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2005, 08:22 PM
    Jason vs. David
    When he left I cried for months.. and I still cry and I have a boyfriend and he knows how I feel about jason because he was his friend and in the summer jason told me "I dont love you, anymore" and when I asked him recently he denies it and he sounded so.. serious and he knows that's my worst fear and he said he didn't say that...

Then when my boyfriend now, asked me out jason said to go out with him and now that I did he doesn't want me with him and jason knows I'm unhappy but I rarely see or talk to him.. jason said I don't want you with him... n he wants me to break up with him because he just knows I'm unhappy and I am.. n when jason said I love you to me I couldn't resist but to say it back in front of my boyfriend now..

And when my boyfriend now, his name is David, told me he was coming to the Chester Parade and I had to go because my sister is a baton twirler and I saw him jason never knew I was coming and before I saw him I prayed to god to let Jason see me.. n know I'm here.. n then when he came up he was searching like he knew someone was there or he was looking for someone.. n when he searching.. (hes in band playing Tuba)

I screamed his name he jerked his head the opposite way of me.. n then I said other way and he looked at me and smiled, shaking his head.. n as he looked forward walking he smiled again like he couldn't stop and then when he got done he ran across the street walking passed me puttin his finger over his lips and telling me quiet and I smiled and then when he was done he ran across the parade again to the other side.. What I'm trying to ask is "Does he miss me??? Why doesnt he want me with David??? Why is acting like this??? Who was he looking for??? n What should i do???"
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2005, 08:33 PM
    First of all, you obviously don't want to be with David, so break up with him. The poor fool think you like him, don't use him as an innocent pond when you play games with Jason.

Does Jason still like you?

Why did he leave you? You never did say.

Communicate with Jason. Ask him if he still likes you.

However, the reason Jason left you in the summer I think plays somewhat of a role in all this.

However, another possible reason is he might simply be trying to control you. Again, why did he break up with you?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 17, 2005, 09:15 PM
    Honey why are you being so cruel to this david guy? Its not his fault you love someone else so stop doing demeaning things in front of his face and let him go so he can find someone to love him too. Is there a little more you can tell us? Sometimes people ask us questions and forget to tell us vital information and there is some things missing here.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2005, 05:59 AM
    Playing games
    Hi,
    Jason doesn't want you for his girlfriend. He only wants to make your life miserable. In other words, if he can't have you, he doesn't want anyone else to have you either!
    Why don't you ask Jason about it?
    It's not fair to have your current boyfriend caught in the middle of this.
    If you aren't going to ask Jason about it, then forget Jason.
    Be respectful, caring, and honest with David, and don't have anything more to do with Jason. I do wish you the best of luck.
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2005, 03:59 PM
    Jason n david
    Jason moved and he knows I'm miserable with david and he does this type of stuff like he's testing me for some reason.. jasons black I'm white and he knows my family doesn't like that but sometimes I don't care I just want to be happy.. but david and jason are friends and david knows about how I feel about jason he said its all right but I just know it's a lie.. jason asked me back out and I said no because I was w/ david and he knew that because he's the one who said do it for him...
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 18, 2005, 06:56 PM
    Honey stop worrying about some guy who wants to play games. You know what I dated a guy when I was real young and yeah I was infatuated with him and I thought it was love at the time. He use to play little games with me all the time. I broke up with a guy because he said he wanted to go back out with me. So he laughs in my face and tells me that he won the bet he made with his friends that I would dump my boyfriend to go out with him. I was so young back then. Oh it didn't end there. When he tried to burn me with a lighter just because he didn't want me to like him so much that woke me up and I ended up hating him just like he wanted. Don't let this guy play with you. How does this David guy treat you? Perhaps he really does care about how you feel about jason and is just hoping with all hopes that you will someday get over those feelings and have those feelings for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cousin David [ 3 Answers ]

Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we...

View more questions Search