Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2005, 05:25 PM
    How do u make snail helmits??
    What are the materials needed to make snail helmits? Do u kill snails or something?
    gark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2005, 05:28 PM
    Buying full snakeskin armor
    Game: Runescape. Nobody will sell me snakeskin armor. I'll pay 25k for it (I know its not much buy I'm poor). Can somebody also tell me where to kill snakes and what lvl they are?

Runescape Tag: buut head07
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Dec 17, 2005, 05:52 PM
    Hey
    Quote Originally Posted by gark
    Game: Runescape. Nobody will sell me snakeskin armor. I'll pay 25k for it (i know its not much buy im poor). Can somebody also tell me where to kill snakes and what lvl they are?

I have member file but I don't have snakeskin armour... If you want add me.;) My username is Omega Man X0.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2005, 05:55 PM
    Snelms (snail helmets), are made by killing snails and crafting there shell into a Helmet.

Just kill one and use a chisel on it, you need level 18 Crafting.

Copied from http://www.runescaperealm.com/forums...ead.php?t=2587
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Dec 18, 2005, 01:59 AM
    Are you member?
    Quote Originally Posted by gark
    Game: Runescape. Nobody will sell me snakeskin armor. I'll pay 25k for it (i know its not much buy im poor). Can somebody also tell me where to kill snakes and what lvl they are?

Are you a member? Which you probably are if you asked this. You can kill snakes on Karamja Island. I think they're about lvl 7 or something. I didn't go to Karamja in a long time.
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Jan 22, 2006, 03:46 PM
    Actually, to get snakeskin for the snakeskin armour, you have to kill the bush snakes that attack you while doing the tai bwo wannai village cleanup mini-game. The regular lvl 5 snakes won't give you any skins.
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Jan 26, 2006, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmatos
    Actually, to get snakeskin for the snakeskin armour, you have to kill the bush snakes that attack you while doing the tai bwo wannai village cleanup mini-game. The regular lvl 5 snakes won't give you any skins.
    Ah. Well, I'm not amember anyway so I was assuming. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my dog eat? [ 16 Answers ]

I have an almost 2 year old Great Pyrenees. Unfortunately, he's only 73 lbs. He's a very picky eater. Some days he'll eat all of his food. Some days he won't eat anything or he'll just pick at it. We've tried all types of foods. Dry, canned, mixed, with gravy. The only thing he does not have a...

Go to him or make him come to me? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a guy a few weeks ago who asked me out. I thought he was cute and nice so I said yes. We tried to get together a few times but it just never happened. Then we made a date for him to meet up with us to double with my friend and her date. He never showed or called. He finally called the next...

Make up [ 1 Answers ]

I have to live as a woman for a while to win a bet. Because of some limitations I have to do make up myself. Can you guide me how do I do it step by step?

Make up [ 1 Answers ]

How much make up is used each year

Make or buy? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me What the importance of make-or-buy studies for a company is ?

View more questions Search