Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jds4250 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Child movie with a little girl, sugar fairy, and young frog or toad.
    I remember the movie starts with a little girl who disobeys her mother. Her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. Anyway she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She melts and then the sun dries her out and she comes back. Then there is a toad that she meets. I don't too much of that part, all I really remember is that the frog gets injured by a snake. The girl learns her lesson and becomes a good little girl who does everything her mother asks of her after her adventure.

If you could please help me!!
    mrsjstevens Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Dec 11, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jds4250
    I remember the movie starts off with a little girl who disobeys her mother. her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. anyways she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She melts and then the sun dries her out and she comes back. Then there is a toad that she meets. I don't too much of that part, all I really remember is that the frog gets injured by a snake. The girl learns her lesson and becomes a good little girl who does everything her mother asks of her after her adventure.

If you could please help me!!!
    Never hear od it but if you find out can you send me the name of it? Sounds interesting
    jds4250 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Thumbelina: A Magical Story. Found it by looking up pictures on Google.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient fairy movie [ 8 Answers ]

Read my last comment on "80's movie with fairies or sprites", really really want the name of this movie. And its not herbie! :confused:

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

Has anyone seen a movie about a young girl who gets buried alive? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone remember the title of the movie of a young girl who gets buried alive by robbers(I think) and all they gave her to breath was a tube or straw that came up to the surface of the ground and the robbers or killers left her buried.. she tried to scream by the tube or straw but no...

How much sugar for a child [ 1 Answers ]

How many grams of sugar should a 4 yr old have daily?

Movie about water and air fairy who are in love? Maybe? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. I THINK it is about two fairies, one who lives in the water and one who lives in the air that fall in love with each other. I think they both die in the end... Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search