Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harco1011 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 08:23 PM
    DUBAI Travel Safety
    I am planning a trip to Dubai next year to check the progress of the new Burj Dubai tower (Now the worlds tallest man made structure on earth and NOT even complete yet - 1/3 left to go in height!! )

How safe is it for Americans to travel into this city? I do NOT want to be a kidnapping victim and loose my life... Is it safe to travel here?

Thanks,

Jay
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Check out this link with info about travel warnings for US citizens to the UAE.

United Arab Emirates

I know someone who lived in Dubai for three years; she never had any problems and said it's beautiful and she can't wait to go back. As with any city, be careful, and as with any city in the Middle East, there is a chance for terrorist attacks. It is, however, unlikely.

Enjoy your trip!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubai hotels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone advise a budget , clean hotel in dubai preferably in Deira. I found 2 Panaroma Deira and Mount Royal Hotel but I can't get many pictures on Mount Royal. Thanks:confused:

Accommodation in Dubai [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to go to dubai for a week alongwith my wife and daughter. Is it possible to have cheap accomodaion there? I will be thankful for the information.

Jobs in dubai [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a job in Dubai and wanted to know whether this site could assist me in finding one. Im a fitter and turner/welder, machine builder and am currnetly working in a textile company in Cape Town, South Africa.

Doing business in Dubai [ 2 Answers ]

Is there potential in developping a hotel in Dubai? What are the pros and cons?

View more questions Search