Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmandaMW Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Are we friends or is this love?
    I have been good friends with a guy for seven years. We have been very close that hole time and I can tell him anthing. Recently he left for a couple months and when he returned home it all felt different. I was attracted to him! On top of that there is the trust and love I always had for him as a friend. We started doing something at least once or twice a week. He would call every day and we would talk for hours. He says he loves me, but he has always said that. I think I love him, but I don't want to risk our amazing friendship. He is everything in the world I could ask for and that makes me want to run away. What do I do??

Sincerely,
    Amanda
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Take your time.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
    The best love begins as a friendship--and continues as one.
    enjay22 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Go slow.
    Start talking with him about future plans.
    See, where he's willing to take it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with my friends ex! [ 12 Answers ]

OK somebody out there please help me! I am pretty sure I am in love with my friends ex boyfriend! I have loved him since the first day I saw him. I was upset to see however my friend chiara was picked and I don't even think he thought of me in that way yet. But anyway she was the new girl in school...

I love her, we became best friends,but it hurts me [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm a 20 year old guy and have a serious crisis on my hands. There is this girl, at first I thought she looked cute, then I got to know her and fell in love within the first week of meeting her. One day when I was about to confess my feelings to her she suddenly started saying that...

I love her but she wants to be just friends [ 3 Answers ]

Hay, I'm a 19yr old virgin and I'm in love with one of my best friends. Last year I was introduced this girl and fell head-over heels in love, we started to hang-out a lot and she lives only two minutes walk away so we see each other all the time, two months ago I told her how I feel and she said...

I'm in love with my best friends ex boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

hi, This is my story: I have 12 years and i like this guy. My best friend is called Vielka. Her ex boyfriend, julio, is my best friend since we were 5. Now we are in different schools but we get together at the mall. In his new school his the "cute guy" but he doesn't forget us. :) i have like...

Old Friends, New Love [ 2 Answers ]

I knew this guy forever ago, at one point we were best friends. We would have liked to date but there was a 4 year difference in our ages (15 and19). At that time 4 years made a big difference and there was no way that my parents would have ever gone for that. Now 12 years later it's no big deal....

View more questions Search