Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ngeniustechs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Commercial Cleaning Bid
    I am starting my own commercial cleaning business and I do not know how much to charge. I have a proposal in mind but I have never written a bid before. I do not know what the other cleaning companies are charging. How much should I charge for a 2500 sq feet building in the suburbs of AZ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 10:22 PM
    You could call some other companies and ask them for an idea to how much they charge for certain services. Unless they were to ask you, you wouldn't have to tell them that you are another cleaning company. Also, if you get your tools and supplies from a janitor supply place, the people there might be able to give you an idea as to what others are charging. You could also click on the following search and see if you can find some prices in the information contained in the websites.

Commercial Cleaning AZ Rates - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Priceing on commercial cleaning. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I charge for a 11 floors offices, they want me to give them a price to clean the entire offices inside every day ,how do I figure this out, please help me I need this quote for tomorrow.

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go...

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell what is the best way to gain commercial building contracts. We are a company that is venturing into commercial cleaning services. We do offices, churches, clinincs, daycares, etc. We have been in this area for about 2 years and have some contracts but we need to grow faster.

View more questions Search