Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Dec 17, 2005, 07:23 AM
    Router shutdown
    I have a Linksys router which works fine most of the time. But when I try to use multimedia (such as on line radio), I loose connectivity and have to power the router off/on to restore connection. I can go to any site, as long as I don't try to listen to music online there is no problem. Have tried ISP and Linksys technical help with no success. Have also tried changing router settings and IE settings. The problem occurs when I am connectedwireless or wired. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Walt
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Dec 31, 2005, 03:13 PM
    Try accesing www.ebay.co.uk as I think your MTU is incorrect as that happened to me. If the site won't load or is slow contact your ISP for the correct MTU. AOL uk - which normally has the most problems - has an MTU of 1400

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Startup and Shutdown [ 10 Answers ]

Is there anyway I can not logon at the windows screen when I startup? I find it really troublesome. Just on the computer and I want it to bring me to my windows so my program can all start running rather than having to wait at the logon screen and wait for me to press OK... It was says select user...

Computor shutdown [ 3 Answers ]

I have a old sony vaio (windows 98SE) edition, computer locks up frequently, I have 191. Mg ram running 77% free. I have installed spyware buster, seem to help, but still locking up. Any advice. Thanks Jerry

Shutdown problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have this weird problem where when I shutdown the system doesn't turn off automatically, it just sits there with this silly black screen on its face. I've noticed that if I immediately turn it off by holding the power button in for 3s it won't bootup properly next time its turned back on. It...

Shutdown LAN [ 13 Answers ]

Dear all, Please help me in this matter , I want to shut down the LAN with password proetected.It Is possible. Please help me to do this to stop LAN from working... Please help me urgent

Shutdown Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Folks, My daughters PC is running windows xp and for a while now it has had so shutdown problems. When clicks on start then shutdown, it takes approx 5 minutes or more before the actual window pops up for her to choose shutdown or restart etc. Today when I tried it, the shutdown/restart...

View more questions Search