Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 01:05 PM
    SD Card speeds
    Hi,

I've been reading that with a digital camera the time between pictures can be reduced if you get a high speed sd card... but what qualifies as "high speed" ? I have a 7.1 MP camera and a 1 GB standard SD card that I have learned works at 2 MB per second.

Would I need 5 MB per second SD card, or 10 MB per second... or more to see a difference?

Anyone know?

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop speeds versus desktop speeds [ 2 Answers ]

My question is somewhat analogous to comparing apples and oranges in that they are both fruits but work differently. i.e. laptops and desktops are both comps but work differently. Regardless, my question is , (if its possible to ocmpare) if I have a desktop that is a pentium 4 3ghz and a laptop...

AC Motor, 2 speeds [ 3 Answers ]

INFO: Westinghouse Motor Type H Serial # 1177132F HP 1/6 Volts 115 Amp 2.9 Phase 1 Cycles 60 RPM 1725

CPU Speeds [ 2 Answers ]

How do you tell the speed of a processor? I thought speeds used to be listed with all the other features in an advertisement, but there must be some kind of code in the names/numbers of the processors these days. Also, why are AMD's considered better than Celeron?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.